Part 35

You shook your head at the guitarist's question and moved your hands to his face, running your fingertips softly down it to his neck, feeling the goosebumps rise as you wrapped your arms around his neck. Softly playing with his hair, as you leaned your forehead against his. Paul contently and pulled you tightly against his chest, swaying back and forth. He ran his hands up your back, shivers up your spine. You listened to him hum a familiar tune under his breath.

"Baby, I Need Your Loving? I didn't know we were dancing. I thought there was something else on your mind," You whispered.

"Oh, don't worry sweetheart, we will get there. I've been waiting for years for this moment with you. Just enjoy it," Paul replied.

He lowered his mouth and pressed it gently against yours, neither of you pulling away from the other for a few seconds. You pulled away and stared into Paul's dark brown eyes, seeing love with a hint of worry dancing in them. Running your hands again across his five o'clock shadow, slowly watching the singer close his eyes and leaned into the delicate touch.

"Paul, I meant it when I said it. I love you, I will not hurt you I promise," You said, leaning into kiss him

The singer's eyes flashed opened, and he searched your eyes for a second, looking for any sign of doubt or dishonesty. Paul lifted you up off the ground and attached his lips to yours, kissing you slowly like it was a favorite pastime of his. He moved the two of you swiftly from the bathroom back toward the bedroom, as you ran your tongue along his bottom access.

Paul opened up in a flash, allowing you to search his mouth as he did yours. You felt your back touch the bedroom wall, taking you by surprise for a moment. The singer pulled back slightly and bit your bottom lip, causing you to put your hands in his long, dark hair and tug as you groaned.

"You okay?" Paul asked, raising an eyebrow at you

"Oh god yes," you replied, pulling him back toward you.

"Patience baby, we have time," He whispered against your lips, as he sat you back on the ground.

Your hands immediately went for his shirt, tired of the small kisses and wanting more from the singer. Paul smacked them away playfully, making you groan in frustration. He pulled away and kneeled in front of you, first taking off his boots and then your sneakers. You watched Paul as he slowly came to his feet and began undoing the buttons of his dress shirt, finally revealing his perfect chiseled, hairy torso, and muscle arms. Brushing your hand down the man's chest, you took your nails and ran them to his happy trail that disappeared behind his jeans and belt

Paul grabbed and pinned both of your hands above your head, making you lick your lips in anticipation of what he had in mind to do to you next. The singer leaned forward and kissed your forehead down to your lips, lingering there for a moment as though every moment he was trying to ingrain in his brain forever. You nipped at his lip and moved your hips forward, grinding slowly against the growing bulge. The singer let out a low groan and grabbed your leg, wrapping it around his waist.

He kissed your neck gently before sinking his teething to the side of it and sucking the spot roughly for a few minutes. It was painful, but in a way that made it somewhat enjoyable. You dug your nails into the guitarist's shoulder to keep him as close as possible. Paul continued his trail until he reached the top of your shirt.

"I think this should come off," Paul said, tugging at it

"Well, it's only fair that we both be shirtless." You replied

"Woman, I swear," He whispered, kissing your chest again

He released your hands and spun his index finger in the air, motioning for you to turn around and face the wall. Shaking your head, you did as requested, placing your hands back on the wall to steady yourself as you felt callus fingers run across your skin. Paul brushed your hair off of your shoulder and placed feather soft kisses from one side to the other. You drew a shaky breath as the guitarist slowly undid your halter top, leaving you exposed from the waist up. Paul ran his hands all over your back, pressing kisses to every inch of exposed skin he could. Small goosebumps rose on your skin as Paul ran his tongue down your spine, finally kneeling at your feet.