Part 27

An Hour Later

"Wow," Paul said, leaning on the bathroom door

"Is that wow I don't want to see you out in public with you or wow you look hot?" You asked, looking away from the mirror.

You had spent the rest of the late afternoon getting ready for the date Paul had promised you. Looking down at your red halter top, black skinny jeans, and red sneakers, waiting for the singer's response. The outfit was the best thing you could find in the suitcase Eric had brought over the night before. Glancing over at Paul noticing he was wearing his usual button-up shirt with a vest, black jeans, and boots, still not giving you any hints about the place you were going to.

Turning back to the mirror, you finished putting the rest of your makeup on, hearing the chains on Paul's boots as he moved toward you. You rolled your eyes and attempted to concentrate on your task when two hands landed on your hips. Paul moved the dark hair draped on your shoulder to the side, kissing the bare skin before making eye contact with you in the mirror.

"You know the answer to that question, sweetheart. Are you going to be ready to leave soon? You are making me want to just get room service and do something more exciting that has us both ready to explode if we don't do it soon." the singer whispered.

Paul moved his lips back to your shoulder, pressing small kisses to it before moving more hair away and making a trail to the other shoulder. You gripped the counter until your knuckles on each hand turned white as you attempted to suppress the moan that was building up inside of you. The singer seemed to be the only one that knew how to push your buttons in all situations. Paul grabbed your hips, turning you around to face him, that smile that made you weak in the knees dancing across his tanned face. You moved your arms to his shoulder and grinned back.

"We need to get out of this room and try to get our minds off of that. I don't want you to regret having sex with me before I break it off with Gene." You said.

"Y/N, I regret nothing at all that we've done from the first kiss to what happened in here earlier. I was thinking earlier that we could keep this a secret between us. Though I will have to work on my jealousy issues and not try to kick my bandmate's ass for being affectionate with you." Paul replied.

"Are you serious? Me going down on you is all it took to make you come to that decision?" you asked, laughing.

"Wow, way to ruin a sweet moment! I want you and if I have to wait for you to open your eyes more than that, what will have to happen. Now let's go, woman! I am starving," Paul yelled, holding out his hand.

You kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand, letting him pull you out the door of the room. The faint sound of the telephone ringing, making the two of you stop for a moment. Paul waited for a few seconds, hearing it stop and then ring again. He slid the key back in the door and jogged to the phone, leaving you in the doorway watching him.

"Hello? How did you get this number?" Paul said.

Paul looked at you and then turned his back toward you, cradling the phone close to his ear. You pushed the door open and leaned against the door. The singer ran a hand through his hair, a clear sign that whoever was on the other line had definitely lit the fuse. As you listened closely to the singer, your own anger built up and confusion set in.

"Gene, I don't know where Shannon is. I mean Y/N is," Paul said.

"Who the fuck is Shannon?" You yelled.

Paul turned around to face you and let the phone hit the floor. You turned around and walked out the door, unsure of what to do or what to feel. Over what had just been said. Ignoring Paul as he called your name and the sound of his footsteps getting closer. You wiped your eyes, trying to stop the tears before the makeup was ruined. Just as you pressed the elevator button, a hand grabbed your shoulder.

"Please let me explain everything you just heard, Please?" Paul asked.

"How much is the bet this time? You gotta split it with Eric too, since he brought me here. You are no better than Gene is. Paul, you've known he has had a solid girlfriend and now suddenly you want to be with me." You said, sternly,.

The elevator doors opened, and the singer looked at you and then grabbed your hand, pulling you inside before you could even protest. Paul pushed you to the corner and stood in front of you, blocking you from trying to run off. You glared at the singer, trying not to slap him across the face or cry. Paul ran his hand softly down your cheek until he reached your chin, pulling it up until you were looking at him dead in his dark brown eyes.

"Let me come to dinner with me. I will explain everything, and then you can decide who is trying to fool you. I need you to stop questioning my feelings for you, because Y/N, you are pissing me off with that." Paul said sternly.

The next thing you went from looking at Paul in the eye to slamming your mouth into his. Wrapping your hand into his black hair to keep the singer close. He moaned softly, moving his hands to your hips as small yet needy kisses between each of you. You ran your tongue across his bottom lip between your teeth, nibbling it softly. The singer opened his mouth slightly and the two of you explored each other's mouth, as the ding of the elevator doors sounded off, making the two of you pull away from each other.

"Tease" Paul replied,

"Payback," You countered, walking out of the door.