Part 19

(Reader POV)

The two of you walked into the hotel room and you threw everything on the ground, marching straight to the phone and picked it up. Instantly feeling it being pulled out of your hand and putting it back down on the base. You turned around slowly to see the worried look on the singer's face. He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you into a tight hug. You laid your head on his shoulder as he rubbed small circles across your back. You took a deep breath, taking in the singer's smell's cologne making the guitarist chuckle.

"Stop sniffing me, woman," Paul whispered

"Then stop smelling so good. It's hard not to take it in when you're this close to me," You said.

"Just imagine how you will feel when you get to take something else hard in." he snickered.

"Please, let me call him now. You've proven your point and now are trying to stop me. Are you reconsidering now, and don't want me now?" you whispered, before nipping his ear.

"Oh god I think you got too much sun. I want to throw you down on this bed right now, strip you down, put my fingers inside of you again until you are close to cuming, then switch my fingers for my tongue, so I can taste all of those sweet juices more. There's no fifteen minute love making with me, Y/N. When I'm done, your legs will shake for days and that afterglow will put you to sleep until the next morning," Paul replied, letting go of you and pushing you to the bed.

You felt yourself tremble under the singer's gaze and your mind focused on his words as he hovered over with the all knowing smirk. Paul brushed his hand down the side of your cheek, then leaned down and kissed it softly. You tried to wrap your legs around his waist, keeping him closer, but Paul quickly moved away and pointed his finger at you.

"Y/N, you will not win this one. I can resist you. I've been doing it for three years now." Paul said matter-of-factly,

"Jesus Christ. How can simple words do that?" You asked.

"Let's take a shower not together, and then we will rest up, okay? I have plans for the night." the singer said.

"Oh, really?" You asked

"Outside of the hotel, Y/N. God, your mind is always in the gutter," Paul replied.

"What can I do to get your mind in the gutter with me? It's obvious from the beach that we really, you know," you asked again.

"That's it!" Paul replied with a chuckle

You looked at the smirk on his face and looked at him confused for less that thirty seconds. Paul lifted you up bridal style and carried you into the bathroom. Putting you back on the ground, he walked out and grabbed your suitcase, rolling in right back into the bathroom.

"Get in the shower and clear your mind for a bit, okay? I gotta make a phone call, check in with my drummer," Paul said as he attempted to shut the bathroom door.

"Paul, tell him thank you for me. I'll thank you later if you actually relax and give in," you replied

The singer shook his head and closed the bathroom door just as the phone rang. Paul raised an eyebrow and shook his head, wondering if it would actually be Eric or someone else had to figure out everything and was trying to check to see who answered. Paul ran his right hand down his face, feeling the slight stubble as he listened to the obsessive ring. Letting out a deep sigh, he walked toward the phone, picking it up, and clearing his throat before he spoke.

"Hello?" Paul asked

"Its Singer. I've got some terrible news," Eric replied.

Paul sighed and took a seat on the bed, listening to the drummer ramble on about the confrontation with Gene and looked at the bathroom door, hearing you lightly sing as the shower ran. The anger building up inside of him over the drummer's simple mistake. Paul waited for Eric to take a breath and then immediately spoke.

"Answer me this dumbass, knowing how that motherfucker is. Why would you leave him in your room while you showered? This could mess up everything I'm trying to do right now, because I know Gene is sending his bitch boy to spy," Paul snapped.

"Actually Shannon is throwing a fit over something you said to her, and Tony is standing outside my door waiting for me to get ready, so he can take me out for dinner." the drummer replied.

"Well, that bitch Shannon had it coming. Keep me posted on Tony and Gene. If you get any hint, they are coming my way. Give me a ring back. Right now I'm going to spend some time with my friend," The singer replied, just as the shower stopped.

The singer slammed the phone down and turned to see you walking out with your hair wrapped in a towel, with another one covering your body. You smirked at the guitarist as you laid down across the bed with a deep sigh. Paul put his hands on his hips and bit his lip as his eyes scanned over your body, trying to quiet down the devil on his shoulder to take you just as you requested back at the beach.

"I'm not doing anything sneaky. This is what I normally do after a shower for a few minutes," You replied, looking over at you.

Paul moved away from the phone and over to the bed, climbing on top of it and moving to hover over you. You swallowed but looked the singer directly in the eye. He moved his hands on either side of your head, keeping his body as best as he could from touching you. Your hands moved to his shorts, pulling at the drawstrings, while the singer moved his face closer to yours.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Y/N?" Paul whispered.