Part 17

"So just from reading a magazine you had the genius idea to jump off of the boat, knowing you didn't really know how to swim?" You asked.

"It was the damn reader digest that gnawed at me. It wasn't my proudest moment. I really don't want to go back to the hotel and have to piss in the sink because I caught spikes in my feet." Paul replied.

You looked at the singer, trying your damnedest not to burst into a fit of laughter. Knowing the band, there were some off the wall moments that had taken place with every member that was in the band. Even more with Eric and Paul now. Paul looked at you with a raised eyebrow as though he knew the next move you were going to do.

"Yeah, just laugh at my pain, like you always do, Y/N," the singer replied.

"How about we just stay in the shallow end? I will hold your hand the whole time, and as soon as you get scared, we can come up for your sandcastle. Okay sweetheart," You said, tilting your head to the side.

The next thing you knew, you were being thrown over the guitarist's shoulder, getting a view of his ass that you knew many women wished they could try to bounce a few quarters off of it. Looking down and seeing the water, you squirmed, knowing the bastard was going to throw you into it as payback for the smart ass remark you made earlier.

"Paul, If I apologize, will you please be nice and not dunk me in the water?" You pleaded.

"How about, NO!" Paul yelled, as he picked you up off his shoulder.

Plugging your nose as you glared at the singer's stupid smirk on his face, you screamed as Paul launched you off of his shoulders and your body hit the cold, clear water. After a few minutes, you sputtered out of the water and took your hair to wipe the hair stuck to your face away. Paul grabbed your hips, making you jump in surprise that he was already close to you. Pulling out of his grasp, you took water and splashed water into the man's face, hearing the loveable laughter escaping him.

"Really? That's the game we are going to play?" Paul asked, wiping the water off his face.

"Well, it's not like I can lift that toned body of yours over my head to throw you in the water." You replied, splashing him again.

"Woman, come here," he growled

You turned around backstroking away from the guitarist, hoping that he wouldn't move into the deeper water. Moving to semi-stand again, noticing Paul swimming quickly toward you, making that same odd desire for him to touch you in your belly rise. He grabbed and pulled your body tightly against him, making you wrap your legs and arms around his own body. The two of you staring at each other into each other's eyes for what seemed like hours to you. The singer moved one hand to your face, stroking your cheek, making you lean into the touch.

"Don't you try to be sweet and then throw me into the water again, sir," You said.

"You know I shouldn't be holding you like this, Y/N," Paul whispered, trying to pull away

"I don't see anyone watching us. We could do, or you could do, anything you wanted to. Get him out of your head, and focus on me," You replied, tightening your legs around him.

"You're always in my head, and you make other parts of my body rise too from just a simple touch. I just can't take another heartache." The guitarist told you, moving his lips close to yours.

"Do what is on you, on your mind. I'll tell you if I want you to stop," you whispered back.

Paul looked away from you for a moment and then gripped your chin, ghosting his lips across your own. You shook your head at him, and then pressed your mouth against his lips firmly, sliding your hands to his hair, pulling at it. Passionate kisses continued between both of you. Paul swiped his tongue across your bottom lip, asking for permission to enter, which you instantly approved. Tongues wrapped around each other, moving slowly against each other. You moved your hands without thinking down to the back of the singer's shoulders, running your nails down it. Paul groaned into the kiss and flexed his hips up, giving a clear sensation of what the kiss was doing to him.

You broke the kiss first, trying to catch your breath and the guitarist to his chance, moving his lips to your neck, kissing and licking. As though your hands had minds of their own, they let go of the singer's neck and snaked them down into the front of his swim trunks, grabbing his dick in your hand and pumped it gently. Paul let out a deep gasp against your chest before moving his eyes up to yours. You moved your hand again around his cock, keeping eye contact the entire time.

"I always wondered what your hand would be like around my dick, but I never imagined it'd be this fucking good. Though I wonder if your moan will sound even better than in my dreams." Paul groaned.

Feeling your swimsuit bottoms being pushed to the side, you kept your hand moving around him but laid your head on his shoulder as you felt his thumb circle around your sensitive bud, applying small pressure as the singer moved. You moved your mouth to his ear and moaned out, nipping the lobe. You tried to concentrate on bringing the same pleasure to Paul as he was doing to you, but as he added, two fingers inside your brain exploded.

"Take me, Paul, either here or let's go back to the room. I cannot take this torture," You moaned, feeling him pick up speed.

"You know we can't, God, as much as I want to dive into you and show you the proper way to be made love to. I can't. We are doing too much now, but I don't want to stop either." the singer groaned, pulling his fingers away.

"Take me back to the hotel now," You said, looking at him.