five

"shit- wait- who's that?" jaehyun asked, as he held sicheng on his lap with his arms around his waist, peering over his shoulder at his phone. the two weren't an item, but they were very affectionate, making everyone believe they were, "no- scroll up-"

sicheng shrugged, passing the boy the phone.
-

taeyong1e i miss being seventeen

suhjohs yong :(
taeyong1e i'd tag him but he's got me blocked on everything 🥰
-

"holy- what-" jaehyun's jaw dropped as he laughed softly. he adjusted the younger boy on his lap, before looking through the boy's instagram. he didnt know why sicheng followed him, but he wasn't questioning that in this moment.

"you know him?" sicheng asked, honestly not as bothered at jaehyun snooping through some  dude's instagram on his phone as he should be.

"shit- yeah, i know him.. that's me in the picture," he laughed more, as yuta looked over, confused, "taeyong.."

"YOOO-" jungwoo jumped up from his seat to sit next to the two boys as they surrounded the phone.

"who the fuck?!" sicheng asked, still sat in the boy's lap as the other two sat on either side, "i dont know who this dude is, but i follow him?!"

"he's jae's ex, baby," yuta laughed, watching as sicheng melted in jaehyun's arms as he called him the pet name, "he's an ass."

"he- isnt my ex-" jaehyun corrected, looking at more and more of his posts, "my old best friend from when i was what.. like, six to fifteen?"

he looked at the boy, he looked so different. his hair was different, his fashion was different, his whole deal was different. he was intrigued, but still refused to get back in contact with him.

"how'd you follow him?" jaehyun asked the chinese boy, who shrugged in response, "did you work with him or something?"

"nope.." sicheng thought hard, but had no idea, "i'm as confused as you."

"jesus.." jaehyun laughed once more in disbelief, zooming in on pictures and seeing who the boy follows. he knew this was weird, but he didnt care, "still friends with johnny, i see..."

"did you like him?"

"eh.. sorta.." jae admitted, tightening his arm around sicheng's waist, "we were a few years apart in age, though, so it was a weird situation."

"so you liked him?!" sicheng gasped, "that's why you're so intrigued!"

"technically yeah~" the boy whined, "but i dont anymore, he's an asshole.."

"what'd he do?"

"i'll explain another day, but just know we dont like him," the older smiled proudly, patting the boy on the head, "he's still pretty though-"

"jaehyun-" jungwoo rolled his eyes.

"WHAT?!"

"you're stupid."