twentyfive

"taeyongie, you're away from home too much!" the boy's mother pouted as taeyong threw on a coat to spend the night with johnny, ten, jaehyun, and the other boys. he pouted, with a small chuckle, greeting his mom.

"we can hang out this weekend! taeyong and mom day," he promised, fixing the woman's hair carefully. he felt bad. he was aware he'd been very busy, not making enough time for his family, but he couldn't help it, "promise!"

"mhm!" she huffed jokingly, before using her finger to adjust taeyong's slight eye makeup he'd applied, "you should take lessons in makeup.."

"mean!" taeyong laughed, before kissing his mother's cheek and bouncing towards the door, "see you- uh- tomorrow?"

she laughed, before motioning for the boy to leave.

-

taeyong laid on jaehyun's couch, his head positioned back as he stared at the ceiling at the bright lights. he was drunk, it was obvious, and if you asked, he'd admit it.

he felt great, however. jaehyun was sat on his right, and johnny on his left. jaehyun's arm was behind him, around his neck, whilst johnny had conversations with everybody else.

the tension between jaehyun and taeyong was different today. having the younger's arm around him, taeyong felt safe.

he was tired, and could easily fall asleep there, in his hold.

jaehyun found drunk taeyong quite cute, and loved the way he would mindlessly stare at the bright coloured bulbs around his living room. he was holding a pillow to his chest with a gentle, content smile.

occasionally, the boy would turn to jaehyun, giving him a drunken smile and a giggle, taking a sip from the latter's drink.

jaehyun didnt mind though. he wasn't interested in getting drunk,

"jaehyun-ah~" taeyong yawned, still staring at the ceiling. jaehyun hummed in response, tilting his head, "um.. sofa.. can i sleep on it again?"

jaehyun laughed at him struggling to put sentences together, and shrugged, "if you really want to stay over and sleep on my sofa, you can. i do have a spare bedroom though-"

"mm.. maybe..." taeyong yawned once more, and turned his whole body to the side, so he fell into jaehyun's torso, "sorry~"

taeyong spoke with a giggle in his voice, as he apologised, but didnt move away. jaehyun smiled, holding taeyong and continuing with his conversation with the other boys.

"if you fall asleep, i'll take you to my spare bedroom." he let the older boy know, as he put a blanket over him. he didnt cuddle him, or show him any affection. it didnt feel right to do that. he didnt want to do that.

"mhm, whatever."

-

jaehyuuuns LOLLL @taeyong1e

tenlee_1001 hehe
wincheng zzzzzz

-

jaehyun: good mornin

taeyong: fuck im here again

jaehyun: LOL

jaehyun: want breakfast?

taeyong: im hungover jaehyun help

jaehyun: do you want breakfast?

taeyong: i want death.