thirtythree

taeyong: how busy are you on a scale of "yes i'll hang out with you taeyong" to "no fuck off."

jaehyun: why, are ten and johnny busy?

taeyong: no >:( ur mean as shit

jaehyun: IM JOKING

jaehyun: im leaning towards "i am not busy, but give me a bit and then i'll be available"

jaehyun: why what are the plans

taeyong: im lonely

jaehyun: did not answer my question

taeyong: come sit on my couch with me and have a conversation with me. i'll buy u food

taeyong: my mom isnt home

jaehyun: now taeyong, why are you telling me this

taeyong: NOOO NONO i mean it in a way of "dont worry you dont have to meet my mother"

jaehyun: ive met her before

taeyong: when you were like 10 jaehyun SHUT UPPP are u coming over or not.

jaehyun: i'll come over!!!!! :D

taeyong: good

-

"dye my hair."

jaehyun raised his eyebrows at the boy who sat on the other end of the couch. they'd ordered lunch and were watching tv in taeyong's living room.

"you got hair dye?"

"yeah."

"aight, i'll dye it."

taeyong hopped up, running to his bedroom to grab the dye.

"what's the colour?" jaehyun shouted through the house.

"black!"

jaehyun's eyes widened at the idea of taeyong having black hair, but he controlled himself before he thought any more.

taeyong returned, throwing the dye at jaehyun.

"oh, box dye." jaehyun teased, making taeyong groan.

"sorry we're not all professionals," taeyong smiled, "we'll do it in my bathroom, c'mon."

jaehyun followed the boy to the bathroom, not wanting to run after him, as he was way too tired for that.

"sit!" jaehyun announced, as taeyong sat on a stool in his bathroom. why did he have a stool in his bathroom, jaehyun didnt know either, but it was convenient.

"if it goes wrong, it's all your fault." taeyong smiled, seeing jaehyun roll his eyes in the mirror.

after a while of gentle bickering over gloves, old t-shirts and dye fumes, jaehyun was running his hands though taeyong's hair. the room was silent but again, they didnt care.

"you like your hair being touched?" jaehyun teased, seeing as taeyong let his head roll back and eyes close when he massaged his scalp.

"i'm not even gonna deny it," taeyong smiled, his eyes still shut, making jaehyun laugh, "i love it."

jaehyun felt his heart beat faster, as taeyong's face relaxed. he was happy taeyong felt so comfortable to be in a situation like this, similar to their youth.

"done!"

taeyong opened his eyes slowly, shooting a smile to the boy.

"thank you~"

using a makeup wipe to rid of the dye marks on taeyong's neck and forehead, jaehyun nodded, "hopefully this new look will get you a boyfriend."

"hey!"

"what?!"

-

taeyong1e jhyun died my hare

tenlee_1001 wtf is going on
suhjohs why the blank stare. why the caption. are u ok
jaehyuuuns i hope ya'll know tae is currently laughing his ass off at the caption. he thinks its the funniest thing ever.
woojung I LIKE IT!! u look great.