twentysix

jaehyun laughed as he pushed open the door to his guest bedroom to see taeyong sprawled out across the bed, groaning when the light from the hall entered the dark bedroom he was laid in.

"my bad," jaehyun laughed, pushing the door shut and laughing at taeyong's state, "you're hilarious, god."

taeyong simply whined, as jaehyun laid on the end of the bed. they couldnt see eachother, as the light blocking curtains prevented the sunrise from peeking through, but he could feel jaehyun's presence.

"need anything, dumbass?"

"do you have paracetamol?" taeyong laughed, kicking jaehyun teasingly, only to hear a cry of pain, "oh shut up, that was weak."

"i do, but im contemplating wether i should give them to you now," jaehyun huffed, getting off of the bed and walking to the side of the bed, "im about to turn the lamp on, prepare your eyes."

taeyong winced as jaehyun turned on the lamp on the bedside table. they could see eachother now, which only made jaehyun laugh more at taeyong's smudged makeup and messy hair.

"i'll get you painkillers, coffee too?"

"yes please."

-

taeyong: im. ahshdhhajs ten ten ten

ten: you're amusing baby

ten: how to stop ur problem of always ending up at jaehyuns hungover :

ten: dont get drunk at jaehyuns

taeyong: i hate you

-

"are you gonna need a ride home?" jaehyun asked, stood in the doorway watching as taeyong slipped on his shoes. he could see the boy struggling, as he was too tired, which made him chuckle. but he also wanted to make sure he got home safe, "i can drive you."

"nah.. walking would be better," taeyong smiled, "i dont think a car would be good for my weak stomach at the moment."

"alright, call me if you change your mind," jaehyun ruffled taeyong's hair, passing him his bag and smiling, "drink loads of water, dumbass."

taeyong groaned, walking out of the boy's house after waving goodbye.

-

taeyong: its raining

jaehyun: L

jaehyun: should've let me drive you home

taeyong: pick me upppp

jaehyun: nah im shitting :)