thirtyone

"i could take you home, if you're that tired-" jaehyun laughed at the boy who was beginning to fall asleep as they watched netflix together. the boy's eyes fluttered as he nibbled on the pizza jaehyun had bought them.

taeyong shook his head, sitting up and stretching. he didnt want to fall asleep, so he forced his body to become more awake, making jaehyun laugh, "i like the pizza."

"yeah, you also seem to like sleep," jaehyun smiled, stroking the boy's knee, knowing it made taeyong flustered, "you can sleep on my sofa again if you want."

with a groan, taeyong moved jaehyun's hand to stop anything from escalating, and shook his head, "no, i'm awake."

"....mhmmm..." jaehyun nodded, unconvinced, feeling his phone rumble.

yuta: hey baby boy

jaehyun: you are disgusting

yuta: hehe

yuta: can we come over

jaehyun: who is we

yuta: sicheng and i

"do you mind?"

taeyong groaned, resting on jaehyun's arm, admitting defeat, "dont mind. tired."

with a laugh, throwing his arm around taeyong before patting the boy's shoulder, "you sure? i can say no if you just wanna chill?"

"nah, i dont mind."

jaehyun: yeah!! me and taeyong are just chillin though so

jaehyun: chill movie night?????

yuta: TAEYONG IS AT URS?!

yuta: i mean we dont have to come over if you two just wannaa,, yk,,

jaehyun: shut up ew no come over

jaehyun: bring snacks and drinks

yuta: alcohol ????????

jaehyun: nooooo just soda n shit

yuta: boring

yuta: be over in 20

jaehyun: sick

-

jaehyun: change of plan taeyong is asleep. bring ur spare key because i cannot move

yuta: cute ok LOL

-

yuta giggled like a little school girl when he saw taeyong asleep against jaehyun, hugging his arm. jaehyun rolled his eyes, as he kept his arm around the tired boy.

sicheng smiled, grabbing a blanket from the corner of the room and laying it over taeyong as he slept.

"we bought loads of snacks," yuta smiled pouring out the bag of random food items onto the table, making jaehyun groan at the mess he'd made, "what're we watching?"

yuta sat on the other end of the sofa, as sicheng climbed into his lap. jaehyun laughed at how comfortable they'd made themselves. he was so grateful for his friends. he immediately felt so happy around them.

"i turned the tv off for a bit so taeyong could fall asleep," jaehyun explained, looking down at the boy, "you can put whatever on."

"disney." yuta said proudly, controlling the tv.

"mm-" taeyong made a soft sound, as he moved around. jaehyun smiled, lifting up his arm so the boy could snuggle deeper into his chest, which is what he did immediately, "arm back please-"

the three laughed at the boy's sleepy mumbling, before yuta spoke, "yo, tae, want any snacks?"

"wha-" taeyong turned his head, confused.

"yuta and sicheng are here," jaehyun reminded him, "you fell asleep, if you hadn't noticed."

"ah- hi," taeyong smiled, but fell back down into jaehyun's hold, "no snacks. just sleep."

"yong, you could get more comfortable if you want," jaehyun chuckled, but taeyong shook his head, "put your legs up, or something."

"no. sleep. shh."

"alright, whatever works for you, pretty princess," jaehyun laughed teasingly wrapping the blanket around the boy more, "enjoy your beauty sleep or whatever."

"stop flirting, jeez... frozen is starting!"

-

"how do you sleep so much. why are you always tired?" jaehyun asked taeyong the next morning. they'd ended up in jaehyun's bed, which jaehyun remembered, but the older didnt, as he was transported there by yuta early hours that morning.

"honestly, i dont know," taeyong whined, rubbing his eyes, as he sat on the edge of the bed with his legs hanging over "it's not good for me, i know that. too much sleep just... im just always falling asleep."

"where are you going," jaehyun tilted his head, as the boy stood up, "you literally woke up like five minutes ago."

"need-a piss."

jaehyun choked slightly as he laughed at the boy who trudged out of the room.