thirtyfour

it was later in the day now, and jaehyun was asleep on the boy's couch, with his head in taeyong's chest.

taeyong hadn't noticed jaehyun had fallen asleep until now, when he'd started a conversation and not gotten a response. he smiled, so happy that jaehyun was comfortable enough to sleep like this.

he placed his hands on jaehyun's back so he'd feel comfortable and warm, but also understanding his boundaries. he didn't want to lose the privilege of having the boy in his arms like this.

he noticed the boy softly snoring, as his hair stuck up from his movement. with a yawn himself, he moved the hair back to it's former position and focussed on the tv again.

-

taeyong1e for context he's looking at my MOM in this picture

taeyong1e for context he's looking at my MOM in this picture. my MOTHER.

markly jaehyun why r u into tae's mom
nakamotoyuta69 now jaehyun...
woojung oh!
tenlee_1001 omg
jaehyuuuns NOOOO SHE'S JUST A LOVELY WOMAN SHE WAS OFFERING ME TEA!! i was smiling because i am KIND and POLITE.

"i should head home soon," jaehyun yawned, as taeyong washed their dishes. jaehyun stood back, leaning against the counter , "it's getting dark and i'm exhausted."

"i mean.... you could.. stay?" taeyong shrugged, secretly hoping he would say yes, so he could have the boy for longer. only for the younger to shake his head.

"we have work tomorrow, stupid," jaehyun reminded him, with a gentle laugh. he laughed more when taeyong gave off the impression that he'd forgotten, "you're welcome."

taeyong let out an audible groan, before stretching with his arms up. he froze when he felt jaehyun's arms around his waist, "chill."

it took him a moment to become completely comfortable with the man holding him, but when he did, he felt so safe. jaehyun didnt do anything more than stand there, and sway slightly, but taeyong loved the moment.

"i'm tired."

"well, let me go home then you can sleep," jaehyun laughed, moving away and letting taeyong trudge through to the lounge, "you're like a moody toddler."

"shut up."

-

taeyong: TEN

ten: hiya baby

taeyong: he akakdksoxo

ten: u good? who is he??? u finally got a bf????

taeyong: oh shit

taeyong: no it's jaehyun

ten: TAE?!?!?!?

taeyong: whattatatstdhw

ten: jesus christ okay

ten: im . right

taeyong: he's so?????? with me

taeyong: i absolutely love it. he's affectionate and so caring and confident with me and it's making me want to cry

ten: kiss him then

taeyong: :((((((((

taeyong: tell him to kiss me

ten: bet

taeyong: wait actually no dont do that omg

-

tenlee_1001 johnten here to remind you that this is ur sign to kiss them

nakamotoyuta69 i kiss him all the time wdym
woojung @markly???
markly @woojung bet!!!
jaehyuuuns someone be my them please? :D
taeyong1e i hate you oh my god

-

taeyong SEE HE DOESNT WANNA KISS ME

tenlee_1001 oh shut up go to bed