thirteen

"yoo-" ten giggled, as taeyong showed him the messages from jaehyun the next day, "so he likes dudes?"

"thats the only thing you took from that?!" taeyong laughed, running his hands through his hair, making a noise which a regular human probably shouldnt be able to make.

"okay, but serious for a moment yong-" ten started, putting his hand on the boy's knee as they sat on his bed together, "be careful, alright? he could be an asshole."

"what are you, the voices in my head?!" taeyong joked, but nodded, "yeah i dunno... i dont care. c'mon, we're going out, i want food."

"ugh~"

-

taeyong sat in the pizza restaurant him and ten had found after a while of wondering the streets. staring out the window, he watched people outside as ten waited at the counter for their food.

when the door opened, the bell rung and two more people walked into the small room-like restaurant. it only took a few seconds for taeyong to realise who the people were. he put his hood over his head and pulled his mask back up.

ten returned to their table with their pizza, and taeyong motioned for him to be quiet.

"what-"

"over there-"

ten's jaw dropped, and he laughed lightly , sitting down and opening the box with a sigh, "go on, go make a move."

"absolutely not-"

-
around ten minutes had passed, and they'd finished the pizza. they remained seated though, as they didnt really have much to do afterwards.

the two other people in the restaurant were still there, across from taeyong, but they were getting ready to depart. he watched them out of the corner of his eye, but looked away when he saw them come towards him.

walking around his table, jaehyun placed his hand in taeyong's hair, ruffling it gently, before chuckling and walking out the door.

ten gasped, as he saw taeyong's eyes widen. he laughed, throwing his head on the table, as taeyong just sat in shock. he shook his head, taking another bite and shaking it off.

"taeyong...."

"shut up."

-

nakamotoyuta69 we went on a date @jaehyuuuns

wincheng wtf
wincheng yuta AND jaehyun cheating on me? embarassing
woojung without me? homophobic
markly @woojung @wincheng ill take u both on a pizza date <3

wincheng wtf wincheng yuta AND jaehyun cheating on me? embarassing woojung without me? homophobic markly @woojung @wincheng ill take u both on a pizza date <3

taeyong1e 📸 tenlee_1001

tenlee_1001 ten photographer when
suhjohs wow
jaehyuuuns where did you go tonight? ;)

tenlee_1001 ten photographer whensuhjohs wowjaehyuuuns where did you go tonight? ;)

jaehyuuuns look. guitars!

woojung wow!
wincheng sick
nakamotoyuta69 hm i wonder where you got that one on the left. one of your amazing friends must've bought it for you. i think his name is yuta?
markly YO?
-

jaehyun: ur hair is soft

taeyong: ....