fortynine

"yeah, i do like the way you react," jaehyun confirmed, as johnny and ten had left their house. taeyong stood in place, glaring at the boy, "it's cute."

"how do i react?!" taeyong whined, "i think i react the same way anyone else would react to being kissed!"

"mm.." jaehyun shrugged, "dunno. i just think you're cute."

"oh my god~" taeyong whined, throwing himself onto the couch in distress as jaehyun walked out of the room, laughing.

"plans for today, sweet boy?"

"yeah, death."

"not good for your health, pal."

-

"did you like me when we were kids?"

taeyong gave the boy an expression of "what the hell" as they laugh together, but he still chose to answer.

"um.. i mean.. i dont know?" taeyong explained, "well, you know i got with loads of people, i dont think i liked a specific person, but looking back i think so?"

jaehyun raised an eyebrow at the long explanation with a chuckle.

"what?! realistically i probably did, i just dont think i was ever... aware of it."

"y'know, i was just gonna say yes.," jaehyun teased, pulling taeyong's hand, implying that he wanted him closer as they sat together on the couch, "sit with me."

"hi."

"hey" jaehyun laughed, as taeyong shut his eyes and laid against the younger.

there was a new feeling between the boys, that jaehyun felt. having taeyong laying with him, breathing gently and peacefully. he hadn't been in love in a long time, and had forgotten what it felt like.

but he was starting to remember again.

"question.." jaehyun started, holding taeyong's waist, "there's a music festival soon. loads of big artists n' stuff. i'm going, and mark dropped out because he was busy, but still has a ticket. would you wanna come with us?"

taeyong gave an interested expression, and shrugged, with a nod.

"if mark's okay with giving me his ticket, sure!"

"yeah! he's been wanting someone to take it, because it's in a few days."

"and i didn't know? damn what friends you are!" taeyong said sarcastically with a laugh.

"we bought the tickets months ago!!" jaehyun laughed too, punching the boy's thigh lightly, "it's saturday and sunday."

"mhm!"

-

jaehyun: taeyong is coming!!

yuta: awesome

jaehyun: yutaaaa

yuta: hey

jaehyun: do you like taeyong

yuta: what? no??

jaehyun: not romantic way dumbass

jaehyun: just in general?

yuta: yeah! i do, why? he's a pal

jaehyun: you sometimes seem a bit off around him and when i talk about him

yuta: i'm just protective of you thats all

yuta: ur my baby fr

jaehyun: ew