fortyfive

taeyong: hi :) i already called in sick, but i woke up early this morning sick and yucky and gross so i wont be going to work today :(( hope you dont miss my company too much ;) but yeah if im asleep that is why

-

jaehyun slowly pushed the door to taeyong's bedroom, seeing the boy sleeping with his arms in the air like a baby. he pouted, taking the blanket off of him slightly so he didnt overheat. he opened the window a tiny amount, before grabbing the few cups and trash from the boy's floor out of his room.

from last night's... problem.., jaehyun still had alot of thoughts in his head. he didnt know if he should feel sorry for flinching, or embarrassed, or if he was allowed to react like that. he didnt want to make taeyong sad. he didnt want to make him feel like he wasn't able to show affection like that, because jaehyun wanted that.

he sighed, shutting the boy's bedroom door, before making his way down the hall.

-

jaehyun: okay! no problem. i went out last night and bought some drinks so you dont have to complain anymore :) i'm going out tonight with some old friends so i wont be back too early but if you need anything lmk :)

taeyong: okkk :D

-

a bar, surrounded by people he used to hang out with a few years ago. his head was hurting but he was enjoying the time with his friends.

knowing that the night would end, and they'd not see each other again for another three years, jaehyun threw back the shots that one of the guys had bought him, before leaning against the bar.

he was already tired, but wanted to enjoy the night, so he forced himself into conversation and activities, as the lights and loud music overwhelmed his senses.

the time moved weirdly quickly, and jaehyun was sat on a couch in the back of the club, surrounded by his peers. words were coming out of his mouth, and he was getting responses, but he couldn't really tell what anyone was talking about.

he was tired, and honestly, he just wanted to go home.

he worried about taeyong. they hadn't spoken since last night, and he felt bad, but also felt horrible for leaving him at home unwell.

he sighed, and sent the boy a text

jaehyun: doing OK?

taeyong: helloo

taeyong: was just about to sleep a lil :)

jaehyun: it's early! youu wake up early

taeyong: just a nap :D

jaehyun: ahhh

jaehyun: i mighgft be back soon. social outings with these kinds of peoplee really arent my things :/

taeyong: ahh

taeyong: tipsy jaehyun?

jaehyun: a little :)

taeyong: hehe

taeyong: dont drink too much more if you're walking back, dont want you falling over or whatev

jaehyun: that is something u wohkd do, not me

taeyong: shh

taeyong: ok if im asleep when you get back you can wake me up, but im gonna get some zzz ! be safe :)))

jaehyun: i will be safe for u :>

-
"hey.." jaehyun spoke, sitting on the part of taeyong's bed where he wasn't laid. he put his hand on his leg, shaking him slightly.

he was drunk. he'd drunk a bit more before leaving the club, and stumbled home through the busy streets. he was amazed he made it up the stairs to their apartment.

taeyong's eyelashes fluttered open, as he wiped his eyes and took a moment for his eyes to adjust, and concentrate on jaehyun, "oh, hi~" he yawned, sitting up and smiling at jaehyun, "you okay?"

"mm.." jaehyun nodded, taking off his jacket and placing it over the end of taeyong's bed, "can i sleep in with you?"

"i'm sick, jae.." taeyong laughed, remembering that jaehyun was tipsy, "sober jaehyun wont be happy if you catch whatever i have.."

"mph-" jaehyun whined, falling down onto taeyong's lap, "i dont care. no plans. sleep."

taeyong smiled, rolling his eyes slightly but pulling the blanket from under jaehyun and putting it over him instead, "can you take your jeans off?"

"AYOO~" jaehyun teased, but obeyed, throwing his jeans across the room, before cuddling up to taeyong.

"did you drink any water?" the older asked, ignoring the previous comment. he sighed when jaehyun shook his head, and he reached to his water on the bedside, "probably not the coldest, but sit up, drink this."

jaehyun whined, but sat up.

taeyong watched as he gulped, laughing at how much he drank. he put his hand on the boy's back, before smiling, "hey- i'm sorry about yesterday."

jaehyun tilted his head, as taeyong put his hands on the boy's thigh.

"i dont want you to be scared of me. i'm not like that anymore. i want you to feel safe around me, and if there's any way i can make you feel safe, please, tell me, because i dont-"

"shh-" jaehyun shook his head, taking taeyong's hand and placing it on his cheek. he held it there with one hand, before using his other hand to hold taeyong's cheek, "i'm not scared. im sorry for... for flinching."

"it isnt your fault," taeyong spoke, his heart speeding at the intimacy level they were at, "please, dont apologise for it."

jaehyun nodded, his eyes sleepy as he stroked the boy's cheek with his thumb. he smiled, keeping taeyong's hand pressed on his cheek before leaning closer to his face.

a moment passed, before jaehyun placed a long kiss on the older's forehead, staying there for a moment, taking in the scent of the boy's hair, that he'd clearly recently washed.

he felt taeyong snake his arms around his waist, before pulling him down to his chest, "you're okay, okay?"

jaehyun nodded, his body relaxing in taeyong's hold.

and within a few minutes, he was out like a light, with taeyong stroking his hair as he breathed gently.

-

taeyong TEN OH MY GOD