ten

[taeyong1e] @jaehyuuuns has requested to follow you

"what the fuck-" taeyong blurted, as ten and johnny sat across from him at the table in the pizza restaurant, "sorry-"

"what?" johnny laughed, as taeyong showed him his phone, "oh, wow.. so he unblocked you."

"well, yeah-" taeyong laughed, "but... why?"

ten shrugged, taking a slice of pizza with a laugh, "maybe he's finally realised how sexy you are."

taeyong winked at the boy, before laughing too, putting his phone down and eating their meal.

-

tenlee_1001 on a date 🥰🥰🥰

suhjohs : i was sat right next to you stfu
taeyong1e i'm pretty

suhjohs : i was sat right next to you stfutaeyong1e i'm pretty

jaehyuuuns ive thinking abt things lots.

nakamotoyuta69 thats so sexy of you
wincheng ur so ❤️___❤️ awooga
markly thinking is fun
taeyong1e thinking about???

-

jaehyun sighed, he didnt like taeyong. he still had emotions towards him that werent the most positive, but something about having him only an instagram dm away made him comfortable. he felt something in his heart when he saw the notification appear on his phone, but also a feeling of anxiety.

if he was honest, he was scared of the boy. the last time he'd seen him, his hand was in contact with his cheek, damn it. he didnt want to see him again, he told himself. he knew it was inevitable though.

maybe part of him wanted to talk to him again. maybe part of him wanted to rebuild the relationship they had. he missed him. he had no one as close as taeyong was those years ago, and he missed the closure.

but he hated taeyong. he was mean. he hurt him. he forced him into things he didnt want to do. he was toxic, and manipulative. he hated taeyong.

taeyong sucked.

-

jaehyuuuns many years ago

-

[jaehyuuuns] @taeyong1e liked your photo

-

yuta: jaehyun wtf are you doing

jaehyun: i drunk wine and i am upset

yuta: ffs

yuta: you are silly!

yuta: silly little boy!

jaehyun: you are mean :(

jaehyun: i am not a silly little boy

yuta: you're very silly love

yuta: but its ok

yuta: because ur smart

yuta: and i trust you not to be a dumbass <3

jaehyun: yuta im tired

yuta: goodnight <3