fortytwo

they'd fallen asleep. the two were tangled up in eachothers arms, taeyong softly snoring on jaehyun's chest, with the younger's arms around his waist.

it was late. like, 2am late. they really should've kept track of the time, as taeyong had now woken up to the light - which was left on - blinding him.

"mmh-" he whined, covering his face and tapping jaehyun's chest in attempt to wake him up, "jae-"

he felt jaehyun move under him, before his eyes fluttered open and he was also affected by the brightness. he laughed, slowly sitting up but keeping taeyong in his lap.

"what time is it?" jaehyun asked to taeyong, who grabbed his phone which had fallen onto the floor. the boy winced at the bright phone screen, before sitting up, "where'you going?"

"it's 2:39.. we can't lay here, if we're going to sleep."

"you wanna sleep? we could to bed?" jaehyun asked, taking taeyong back for a moment, "or are you not tired?"

"i'm tired," taeyong confirmed, as jaehyun sat up next to him, resting his head on his shoulder and his hand on his thigh, "are you?"

"mhm!" jaehyun nodded, standing up, grabbing the blanket they were using, his phone and ruffling taeyong's hair, "c'mon."

-

jaehyun: move in with me

taeyong: what

jaeyong: do you want to live with me

taeyong: yeah

jaehyun: so we should do it instead of keep pushing it away and brushing it off

taeyong: oh???

jaehyun: only if you're comfortable but i thought we should do it soon if we want to do it ever

taeyong: yes i agree!!!!!!!!!!

taeyong: we will talk tomorrow??

jaehyun: talk tomorrow 👍👍

-

taeyong1e my friends are in love, and that's cute @tenlee_1001 @suhjohs

jaehyuuuns like you
taeyong1e @jaehyuuuns im not in love???
jaehyuuuns no tae i was calling you cute
taeyong1e ...oh

suhjohs taeyong makes good spaghetti

taeyong1e TRUEEE
tenlee_1001 mmm yum yum