thirtyseven

johnny: this might be shitty to tell you but idc it's you

johnny: jaehyun likes taeyong

johnny: anamskaksiejabdwjjc

ten: you didnt know?

johnny: HE TOLD YOU? wtf

ten: no lmao i just thought it was obvious??? no???

johnny: OHHHH AHHAAHA

johnny: NO I HAVE OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION NOW ZNDKWKFKEOFJR

-

"it's yuta and sicheng's birthdays next week, they're having a party on sunday," jaehyun told taeyong, as they sat on the train, "you're coming?"

"mhm! unless i'm busy i'll be there." taeyong replied, amazed at the amount of 'parties' these guys had, but he wasn't complaining.

-

jaehyun: hihi

taeyong: hellooooo

jaehyun: are u on ur way??

taeyong: about to be!!

taeyong: double check, im assuming theres no dress code

jaehyun: taeyong we're sitting and getting drunk no there is not

taeyong: LMAO OKAY

-

another party. another excuse to get giggly and flirty around jaehyun.

the boys were already passing him drinks, attempting to get him drunk, as they loved how he acted when he was. jaehyun was just laughing, once again sat next to the boy.

"dont you wanna slow down?" he asked the older when all the attention was taken from him, and onto the birthday boys, "it's been like, an hour-"

"yeah~ probably~" taeyong smiled, putting his drink down and resting against jaehyun. jaehyun simply smiled, wrapping his arm around the boy and watching the others laugh together.

his full attention was on taeyong tonight. he really wanted to get this going.

with a smile and a nod as yuta offered him a drink, along with a short look down to taeyong and a smirk. jaehyun rolled his eyes before yuta skipped away with a giggle.

"i wanna watch a movie~" sicheng whined, as yuta came back to sit with him.

"put one on then!!" yuta laughed, falling into the boy's arms. the room was comfortable, people chatting and the sound of the tv, music coming from the other room and all jaehyun could hear were taeyong's giggles.

"i want more~"

jaehyun laughed, before shrugging and letting taeyong run into the kitchen where johnny was.

-

after a bathroom break, jaehyun had returned to the lounge to see an empty space where taeyong was previously laid. he sighed, making the other boys laugh, "where'd he go?"

"into the garden. said he wanted to see the 'pretty little stars' or something," ten chuckled, finding jaehyun's expression hilarious, "someone'd better go check on him before he's asleep on the floor."

"i'm on it." jaehyun smiled, walking quickly into the garden.

to which he saw taeyong sat, cross legged on the grass, his head to the sky and his arms back.

"yong?" he called out, with a fond smile as he leant against the doorframe, "it's cold, huh? what are you doing?"

"jaehyunnie~" he smiled, using grabby hands, signalling the boy over.