fortyfour

another day at work, but taeyong was feeling strangely motivated today. he kept bounding over to jaehyun, asking for more possible jobs.

jaehyun was surprised, but didnt complain, and gave the boy more and more things to keep him occupied.

"you've impressed me today, what's up with you?" jaehyun asked as they began shutting. the boy looked up, with a gentle expression.

"hm?" taeyong tilted his head, before the words processed in his head, "i dunno- i'm just great, i guess."

jaehyun laughed, putting products into the storage units. taeyong looked nice today too. his eyes were glittery, and his lips were plump and red.

this made jaehyun's urges to stare alot stronger.

"when we get home, do you have any plans for food?" jaehyun asked, as taeyong stood and stretched, his shirt lifting slightly. he shook his head, checking his hair in the mirror, "wanna get takeout?"

taeyong nodded, smiling, before walking past jaehyun, patting his head before walking to the staff area.

-
with a skip into the kitchen, taeyong threw his arms over jaehyun's shoulders, who was tidying slightly

"oh god- hello-" jaehyun laughed. they'd eaten, and were planning on watching a movie, as they were both equally tired, "picked a movie?"

"nah.. too tired, you can decide," he said, looking in the fridge for a drink, "we need to stock up more, man~"

"your makeup looks really cool today," jaehyun complimented, ignoring taeyong's comment, "i like the glitter."

taeyong smiled, nodding and walking back over to the boy, "thank you! you should let me do yours one day. i think you'd look cool."

jaehyun shook his head, "i dunno, i just dont think i'd look right with it.. i'd give it a try, though."

taeyong nodded, smiling, "i could do it less pretty, more sexy," he teased, "you'd suit it, i promise."

jaehyun shrugged, as taeyong placed his hand on his cheek, affectionately.

jaehyun flinched.

taeyong's face dropped, and he moved back quickly, "you okay?"

"i-uh- yeah- i dont-"

taeyong shook his head with a weak smile, "it's okay."

jaehyun turned back to tidying, as taeyong stood in his place for a moment, before quickly walking out of the kitchen.

oh no.

-

jaehyun: you going to bed?

taeyong: yeah

jaehyun: okay :) im sorry

taeyong: jaehyun do not apologise

jaehyun: :(

jaehyun: sleep well tae

taeyong: sleep better <3333