fiftytwo

"you're tired?" jaehyun asked with a smug smile as he leant against the doorframe of taeyong's bedroom. they'd slept in seperate bedrooms tonight, surprisingly, as taeyong had just fallen asleep before they could decide, but jaehyun was more than willing to greet the boy in bed in the morning.

"mmph-" taeyong whined, his blanket over half of his face as he stretched his arms in the air, "make me breakfast~"

jaehyun shook his head, walking quickly towards the bed and falling gently ontop of the older with a chuckle.

"oh- fucking- jaehyun~" taeyong whined, moving so he was comfortable with the latter on his chest, holding his hands around his waist, "you're annoying."

"mmm..." jaehyun nodded slowly, rubbing his head on taeyong's torso like a cat teasingly, "only for you."

"stop~"

jaehyun giggled, looking up at the boy with a childish smile, his chin resting on his chest. taeyong gave him an unimpressed glare, before the younger grabbed the headboard, pulled himself up and placed a kiss on his lips.

"blegh-" taeyong joked, "gross."

"what do you mean?!" jaehyun pouted, sitting up with his legs either side of taeyong's body, straddling him, but not using his entire body weight, "i'm not gross~"

"get off~" taeyong giggled, holding jaehyun's waist and looking up at him with a joking glare.

"ooh~ holding my waist~ how seductive~~" jaehyun teased even more, shaking his hips and holding taeyong's hands.

"bro- it's so early~ you're so annoying~"

jaehyun smiled sweetly, tilting his head, "i'm so sorry, pretty princess! so sorry you had to wake up at twelve pm! my bad!"

"go away. go, make me breakfast," taeyong smiled, his hands still on, and not moving from the younger's slim waist, "if you love me."

"what if i just dont love you?" jaehyun asked, "then what?"

taeyong frowned, as jaehyun smiled proudly.

"we could order food?" the younger asked, "it'd be lunch though, considering the time...."

"you're just jealous i need to get my beauty sleep."

"yeahh...." jaehyun nodded slowly, before getting off of taeyong with a laugh, "what do you want, i'll order it, stupid."

"come back ~~"

"oh so now you actually want me there?"

"i always want you here~"

"so romantic," jaehyun said, trudging towards the bed, his phone in his hand as he looked at food options, "cringe."

taeyong frowned, pulling jaehyun's shirt, making him fall into his chest, "fuck- you're heavy."

"probably not any heavier than i was a few minutes ago.."

"shut up~"

-

yuta: wasgud babygirl

jaehyun: everytime i get a notification from you i sigh

yuta: giggling you're such a flirt!

jaehyun: are u drunk

yuta: jaehyun it is midday

yuta: why would i be drunk

jaehyun: i never know with you

jaehyun: ur weird

jaehyun: anyways what do u want

yuta: to talk to my bestest friend! i love you jaehyun

jaehyun: ...

yuta: say it back WHORE

jaehyun: i love you too.......... what do u need

yuta: wyd rn babygirl

jaehyun: laying in taeyong's bed loving life and drinking coffee

yuta: sometimes i forget you live together and he isnt just attached to ur hip

jaehyun: well...

jaehyun: i mean...

yuta: LMFAOOAOA

jaehyun: absolutely not complaining though

yuta: yeah ok anyways

yuta: uh

yuta: lets do something me u tae sicheng

jaehyun: ideas?

yuta: idk man im jus bored

yuta: mark and jungwoo r too busy having sex or something to answer their phones bcs i was GONNA suggest for you all to come over but i guess they HATE ME NOW

jaehyun: valid i'd pick sex

yuta: as if you've had any in the last three years 😐😐😐😐😐

jaehyun: would you kill me if i declined the offer of hanging out

yuta: yes

jaehyun: better get writing my will

yuta: BITCH

yuta: WHYYYYYY

jaehyun: we're sleepy!

yuta: sleep on this dick motherfucker

jaehyun: wtf 😭

-

"let's talk!" taeyong announced, hitting jaehyun's chest gently to grab his attention as they laid next to eachother.

"mm? about?"

"us."

"we gotta stop having these 'us' conversations," jaehyun laughed, rolling onto his stomach and looking up at taeyong, "we had one yesterday in the car. i'd say that one was pretty successful."

taeyong gave him a signature taeyong glare, before giving in and smiling at the face he found adorable.

"i really do hate you."

"what?!-" jaehyun gasped, tilting his head, "you're really giving me mixed messages here loverboy."

"oh shut up.." taeyong laughed, "LOVERBOY?"

"you like it, loverboy?" jaehyun smirked giggling as he poked at taeyong's stomach teasingly, "you're my loverboy."

"i'm gonna vomit.."

jaehyun's head fell facing the mattress, letting out a small, deep chuckle, before sighing, "i think we're just great.."

"mm.. me too.." taeyong nodded slowly, his hands in jaehyun's hair as he fell down onto his stomach, "we are."