fortyeight

"not drunk!" jaehyun laughed, falling into his bed. surprisingly, he wasn't lying about it either.

taeyong nodded, smiling as he laid in the boy's bed too.

ten had gotten a bit too drunk, and jaehyun didnt want him and johnny walking home, so had requested that they stayed over, sleeping in taeyong's bedroom.

taeyong agreed, with strict rules to keep the room... clean...

but also as this meant he got to sleep in with jaehyun, in his bed (which was alot more comfortable too.)

he let jaehyun in next to him, before yawning and sighing, "i'm so tired, but i feel alot better. i can feel the sickness leaving."

"i'm glad!" jaehyun smiled, sitting up and smiling at the boy for a moment, "taeyong, as we're both sober, can we talk?.."

"mhm? about?" taeyong asked, sitting up too, leaning against the bedframe, "you say that as if we're never sober."

jaehyun laughed, shaking his head, "you know what i mean," he smiled seeing taeyong laugh too, "what is this relationship we have?"

taeyong just smiled, having no idea on how to answer the question, "y'know what jaehyun, i have no idea."

jaehyun smiled, relieved as he nodded, "thank god, because neither do i."

they sat silently for a moment, before jaehyun placed his hands on the boy's knee and sighed. he looked deeply at taeyong, staring at all of his features. as his soft lips rested together, his eyelashes laid upon his flushed cheeks, and his eyelids still had remains of glitter from the makeup he'd worn today.

"you're staring."

"mhm.." jaehyun confirmed, "it's because i think you're pleasant to look at."

taeyong laughed, nodding, "cute."

the two sat for another short moment, giddy smiles on their faces.

"fucking- you know what-" jaehyun huffed, grabbing taeyong's hand and looking him deeply in the eyes, "taeyong, can i kiss you?"

taeyong's eyes widened, as his smile lowered slightly from shock. he didnt know how to respond, and sat in silence for a second.

"you- you can say no," jaehyun added, due to taeyong's reaction, "i just- really, really want to."

taeyong smiled, placing his hands on jaehyun's shoulders, avoiding his cheek again, before kissing his lips.

it took a few seconds for jaehyun to kiss back, but when he did, taeyong felt his shoulders drop, and stomach fill with butterflies.

jaehyun laughed softly, taking taeyong's hand and placing it on his cheek, before kissing him more passionately and deep.

a few moments passed and their lips disconnected. jaehyun smiled softly, as taeyong looked around the room, spaced out, "you okay?"

"i'm... more than okay.." the older laughed, as jaehyun laid back, hid hands on taeyong's waist, pulling him back with him, "woah-"

the two laughed, as jaehyun held the boy tight, kissing his head, "thank you."

taeyong chuckled, his face in jaehyun's chest, "you're weird.... i'm tired."

jaehyun nodded, "sleep. hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow. you seem alot more healthy."

"mm.." taeyong nodded, shutting his eyes, "can ten and johnny sleep over more often..."

jaehyun chuckled, stroking the boy's hair and back, "you could just sleep in with me if you really wanted to."

-

"we kissed, man.." taeyong whispered, as johnny made breakfast for the four, "we kissed!!"

"holy shit what?!" johnny gasped, pausing what he was doing, "was it.. nice? wasn't bad like last time you attempted affection, right?"

taeyong punched the boy in the shoulder, taking a bite of toast and whining, "johnny~"

"what?!" johnny laughed, "did you.. not want to?"

"no! i really wanted to! i've wanted to for years johnny!" he whisper-shouted, "im just- overwhelmed-"

johnny laughed, shaking his head, "were you not expecting it?

"not this soon!"

and as if he could hear through walls, jaehyun slowly pushed open the door to the kitchen, making taeyong jump out of his skin.

"g'morning," johnny greeted the male, as he wiped his eyes and stretched, "hungover?"

jaehyun shook his head, making his way towards taeyong, "i didnt drink, i'm just lazy."

the three laughed, as jaehyun snaked his arms around taeyong's waist, resting his head on the boy's shoulder. taeyong shivered from the touch, but held jaehyun's hands at his stomach.

"why did you get up, you're literally half asleep," taeyong asked jaehyun, playing with his fingers gently, touching up and down his arms, "you could've slept in a little longer."

"mm-mm-" jaehyun shook his head, letting go and stretching once more, "if i slept any longer, i would've slept all day. what'ya making?"

johnny turned around, as jaehyun walked towards him, "i'm just making a bunch of stuff that people could eat. no one was awake, and i was hungry, so i'm making a feast."

jaehyun laughed, shrugging. making his way back to taeyong, he placed his hands on his shoulders, kissed his cheek before walking back out of the room.

johnny laughed, as he'd turned around at the exact moment to see taeyong's blushing face and shocked expression, "damn."

"he's gonna keep doing it now, huh?"

"i think he likes the way you react."

jaehyun poked his head around the door, nodding with a proud smile.