twentynine

tenlee_1001 oh okay! so much for being arch enemies or whatever

tenlee_1001 oh okay! so much for being arch enemies or whatever. @taeyong1e @jaehyuuuns

taeyong1e NOOO
jaehyuuuns LMFAOOO UHHHH
nakamotoyuta69 jaehyun's arms 😍🥰 strangle me
jaehyuuuns @nakamotoyuta69 ew i hate you

taeyong1e NOOOjaehyuuuns LMFAOOO UHHHHnakamotoyuta69 jaehyun's arms 😍🥰 strangle mejaehyuuuns @nakamotoyuta69 ew i hate you

taeyong1e just me and jaehyun here to tell you that ‼️we did not hook up‼️

wincheng mhm!!! ok!! i believe you!!!! 😐
nakamotoyuta69 you dont have to lie, we support gay people
woojung no one accused you of hooking up, which makes this a whole lot more suspicious
markly ^^^^

-

taeyong groaned as he made his way downstairs, only to see ten and johnny in the kitchen, johnny sat on a stool, ten making what seemed to be coffee

"i hate you, ten."

ten and johnny laughed lightly, before ten climbed into johnny's lap, "no you dont~"

"ugh." taeyong whined once more, resting his head on the table.

"need painkillers?" ten asked, reaching across the table and throwing said painkillers to the boy, without a response, "how's jae?"

"he's fine," taeyong started, standing up straight and stretching, "still fast asleep, not hungover, the little bitch."

"taeyong he didnt drink," johnny laughed, holding ten's waist as they watched the boy swallow the pills, "thats why he isnt hungover."

"still a little bitch."

with a chuckle, along with an eye roll, johnny passed taeyong an earring, "we found this where you and jaehyun were sitting, is it jaehyun's?"

"mm.." taeyong nodded, examining the earring, "it's mine now."

taeyong took a deep breath, looking out the window. he winced, before turning back to the other two, "me and jaehyun... we didnt.... did we?"

"i- no-" johnny laughed, "as far as i know, you didnt. i dont know why you would've, honestly, but im pretty sure you didnt."

"but his jeans were like, off-" taeyong laughed at his inability to remember anything, "maybe i'm overthinking-"

"if you need confirmation, you can ask the boy himself," johnny nodded, "but due to the absolute state you were in last night, i dont think you would've."

"no, yong, we didnt," jaehyun laughed, waddling into the kitchen and standing next to the hungover boy, leaning against the wall, "i can assure you."

taeyong covered his face as the three laughed at him in unison. jaehyun placed his hand gently on the boy's shoulders, "stand up straight, you'll get shit posture," he advised, pulling the boy's shoulders up, "then no one will wanna hook up with you."

"fuck off."