twentytwo

jaehyun watched taeyong as he tidied things that he'd used throughout the day. he felt bad making taeyong tidy the mess he made, but it was his job, and he looked pretty okay with doing it.

other than the fact he'd yawn every few minutes, and his body language was slow and fatigued. he found it fascinating that the confident, extrovert taeyong he knew when he was younger had transformed into a quiet, tired boy who easily became drained from social interaction.

taeyong was regretting drinking last night.

he let him get on with it, as he tidied around his area, helping the boy out a little. the radio was still on, so they weren't in total silence. the atmosphere was very comfortable. they both felt very safe in that moment.

until jaehyun turned his back to see taeyong slumped against the wall, his eyes shut slightly. he chuckled, placing the last few things in the drawer next to his work station, before walking towards the older.

"taeyong," he smiled, tapping his shoulder and squatting down slightly to the boy's height, "i'll do the rest for you, alright? go get your stuff from the back, we'll head home soon."

"n-no, it's fine," taeyong awoke, rubbing his eyes and turning around, embarrassed. he went straight back to sweeping the floor, making jaehyun sigh, "i'll do this little bit."

holding taeyong's shoulders, jaehyun span him around again, taking the mop and moving taeyong closer to the staff room, "go on, you're tired, i'm not gonna sit here and watch you fall asleep against a wall, yong."

taeyong smiled, tilting his head, then nodding. he walked into the staff area with a smile, grabbing his coat and bag from his locker. he didnt know why jaehyun was so nice to him.

he really wasn't complaining, but he was suspicious. he didnt truly understand his intentions, but he didnt mind. it made him feel important that jaehyun still cared for him, after everything he did.

he walked back out to see jaehyun stacking everything back into the utility cupboard, turning around with a smile, "got everything?"

nodding, taeyong moved to the side to let jaehyun grab his stuff too.

"train is in 20, we can stop for a coffee?"

taeyong nodded, before forgetting that jaehyun was in the other room and couldn't see him, "yeah, sounds good."

jaehyun skipped out of the staff room, locking the door. he picked up a few things on his way out of the shop floor, pushing some chairs in so they looked presentable, before he let taeyong out.

the boy watched as the younger locked up, pulling the security down and turning off the lights and main power.

something about a man knowing what he was doing was impressive to the latter.

"here, a little responsibility," jaehyun laughed, throwing the keys to taeyong, "you can open up tomorrow."

"oh god-"

"i'll literally be there," he reminded with a chuckle, as they walked down the dark side street, "but if you dont remember the keys, we're fucked."

taeyongs eyes widened as they laughed together. he was so glad they were joking around again. he looked around at the empty streets, enjoying the peacefulness at this hour.

"coffee's on me," jaehyun spoke as they walked into the train station, diverting to a small coffee stall, "when you get your first paycheck, it's on you."

-

with taeyong's head on his shoulder, jaehyun looked out the window at the view of the night sky, along with buildings in the distance, and the faint outline of trees.

he was surprised at how quickly taeyong fell asleep. he must've been exhausted. they'd only been on the train for five minutes.

the idea of waking him up in fifteen felt mean. he chuckled to himself, positioning taeyong's head in a more comfortable position, but still on his shoulder, as that's where he'd chosen to rest.

his soft breathy noises were all jaehyun could here, but they were relaxing, and made jaehyun felt more accompanied on his late night train trip, opposed to usually being alone with headphones in.

"next stop is seoul station, the train terminates here, please dont leave any belongings as you leave the locomotive. thank you for travelling"

tapping taeyong's knee, jaehyun spoke quietly, close to his ear, "hey, wakey wakey."

taeyong sat up, making jaehyun smile as he looked around, quickly understanding that they'd arrived. he stretched like a cat, before jaehyun grabbed their bags from above their seat. 

he threw his backpack over his shoulders, as jaehyun did the same. he hated busy trains, but luckily this one wasn't too bad. he liked the atmosphere, and was very excited to make this journey most days.

"sorry if i hurt your shoulder," taeyong added, as they left the station. he shivered slightly at the sudden change in temperature, "i should really learn to be more aware of my surroundings-"

"nah, you're good," jaehyun confirmed, smiling when he realised the joke he could make, "your head is light, havent got too much brain in there."

"that's mean!"

jaehyuuuns @taeyong1e gayyy

tenlee_1001 WHAT
nakamotoyuta69 wtf
woojung OH?
suhjohs is he sleeping
taeyong1e fuck off no u did not take a picture