thirty

jaehyun: did i leave my earring at ten's place?

taeyong: *picture of earring in hand*

taeyong: this one?

jaehyun: thats the one

taeyong: mine now!

jaehyun: no!

taeyong: i'll give you a dollar

jaehyun: ....

taeyong: its pretty i want it

jaehyun: you're like a magpie

jaehyun: $2 and we have a deal

taeyong: mhm!! ill give you $2 tomorrow

jaehyun: you shouldn't actually wear it though. might get an infection

taeyong: im not a pussy

jaehyun: dont sue me when you have an ear infection!

taeyong: stfu

jaehyun: so ur coming to work tomorrow?

taeyong: yes why wouldnt i

jaehyun: idk!!! you might be ill or something idk

taeyong: dummy

-

"you dont seem tired today," jaehyun noticed, as the store closed and they were cleaning up once more. this time the tv wasn't on, just the radio playing small indie artists, through the muffled speakers of the pretty much ancient stereo, "d'ya get more sleep?"

taeyong turned around, giving the boy a glare. he got nothing except a smile and a chuckle back, before replying, "i'm not always tired, jae. i'm just not hungover today."

"ahh..," the younger got entertainment at how easy taeyong was to wind up, watching him organise a shelf, "busy tonight?"

"huh?" taeyong asked with a laugh, raising his eyebrow, "damn jaehyun, i cuddle with you one time and you're already taking me on a date?"

"alright, i dont wanna spend time with my friend then," jaehyun pouted, teasing taeyong by turning away and doing something else, "asshole~"

laughing at the boy's childish tone, taeyong sighed, "why, what were you considering?"

"well, taeyong," jaehyun replied sassily, turning back around with his hand on his hip, leaning against the wall, "i was gonna ask you if you wanted to come over! but since you hate me, i wont bother!"

taeyong stood in place, smiling proudly at jaehyun who had resorted to finishing tidying his area, "i'll hang out with you! you're funny when you're sassy."

"maybe i dont want you to anymore."

"shut up, yes you do."

-

"you gonna sleep on my shoulder again?" jaehyun teased, as taeyong leant his head against the train window, looking outside. no response, except an eyeroll and a small smile creeping from the corner of his lips, "maybe i preferred you when you were always tired, you were nicer."

giving in, taeyong tilted his head the other direction, gently placing his head on jaehyun's shoulder, "happy?"

"mhm!" jaehyun mumbled quietly, watching as taeyong fumbled with his keys and wallet before putting them in his tote he carried, "you gonna come over then? you dont have to, but free food-"

"yeah, i will," taeyong nodded, "free food. also company i guess."

jaehyun scoffed, punching the boy's knee jokingly.

"ow!"