fiftyone

day two. taeyong was drained from the day before, resting on jaehyun's arm as they sat on the grass.

most of the acts the boys were excited to see had played yesterday, so they used today to just enjoy time together like this, and listen to the music from afar.

it was already late in the afternoon, as they didn't want to be there early, they'd get bored.

the sun was close to setting, as jaehyun walked back over to the group with two food boxes.

"ooooh, what'cha got?" yuta asked, interested in the food, as the younger sat back down on the ground.

"food for me and taeyong," jaehyun smiled, passing the older his food, "you didn't ask."

taeyong smiled proudly at yuta, with a laugh, taking the food and nibbling at a fry.

"you okay?" jaehyun asked, his whole body moving so he had all his attention on taeyong. he spoke close to his ear, as the others spoke among themselves.

taeyong nodded, as jaehyun threw his arm around him, leaning on his shoulder.

"eat your food, jae."

jaehyun shook his head, "it's hot."

"you're hot-" taeyong laughed, shaking his head after realising what he'd said, "nevermind."

jaehyun smiled, kissing taeyong's lips and laughing, with a nod, "cute."

-

it was later in the night, and the boys were still at the event. yuta and the others were watching some smaller artists, leaving jaehyun and taeyong who sat on a wall further back.

"should we go back to the car?" jaehyun asked, as he'd been given the keys incase they got too cold, "you're cold to the touch."

taeyong laughed with a nod, grabbing jaehyun's hand and hopping down from the wall. jaehyun laughed, jumping down after him, "i'm so tired, jaehyun~"

"mhm, me too," the latter agreed, "they'll be done soon, and we can go back and sleep.."

"mhm.." taeyong nodded, almost dragging his feet across the grass as they made their way to the car, "we're going home?"

"yup, most likely. he'll drop us off."

taeyong nodded once more, as jaehyun unlocked the car and the two climbed into the back, locking it again after them.

taeyong giggled, as jaehyun laid ontop of him on the back seats, before they both sat cross legged facing eachother. they smiled, leaning against the windows.

"hey, jaehyun."

"mm?"

"i really.. i like you, jaehyun." taeyong admitted, making jaehyun's eyes widen. this was the complete opposite of what he was expecting taeyong to say, but he wasn't complaining, "and- i dont know- what to do-"

jaehyun smiled, slowly nodding, realising that taeyong had alot to say, "i'm listening."

"i just.. i really like you jaehyun. i have for a while now, if i haven't made it obvious-" he laughed nervously, "but something in my mine keeps telling me that you hate me, and we can't like... be together.. because you hate me and i'm mean to you."

jaehyun nodded, but shook his head straight after. he reached for the boy's hand, playing with his fingers, "i dont hate you, taeyong."

"it's easy for you to just.. say that- sorry, its not that-" taeyong sighed, looking at jaehyun sadly, "i trust you, jaehyun. i just.. my brain doesn't, and i really dont know how to fix it."

jaehyun smiled, honestly understanding how the latter felt. he shrugged, sitting up straight and pulling taeyong up with him.

"i really, really really like you too, taeyong," he spoke gently, kissing the boy's lips slowly and calmly. they kissed for a short moment, before jaehyun pulled away and continued, "i understand. i really do, and it sucks that you're thinking like this, but i promise you, i don't hate you."

taeyong pouted, his eyes slightly glazed from stress and built up emotions, "i'm sorry."

"don't apologise, please," jaehyun shook his head, wiping the boy's tears with his hoodie sleeve, "i dont know how to help that much, but i'm here, alright? i can reassure you daily, hourly, every minute, if that helps!"

the two laughed, as taeyong sniffled.

"you're my favorite person, taeyong. i like you. so much."

taeyong cried softly, before shaking his head, wiping his eyes, and then laughing at their inability to just use a certain four letter word beginning with L.

"you can't say that shit to me, jaehyun~" taeyong whined, his voice wobbly as he kept welling up, "not when i'm like this!"

"what?!"

"that i'm your favorite person!?" taeyong whisper shouted, making jaehyun smile, "do you want to shatter my heart more?"

the younger shrugged, before pulling taeyong into his chest and hugging him as tight as he could, "i'm here, and i dont hate you, alright?"

taeyong nodded, his eyes shut as he listened to the younger's heartbeat.

he was so in love.

-

taeyong: ten :( ten chittaphon :(

ten: hi baby

taeyong: ten i love him

ten: 😱😱😱😱😱😱 WOAHHHHHH!!!!!REALLY????