Vol 1 Epilogue: A Mysterious Caller.

Hirano pov:-

I gotta say. I am loving the looks of shock everyone has at the results! It's priceless!

Eitherway. I made my way to the dinner hall. Since they were open late tonight.

I approached a round table where three beautiful girl were sitting.

"Hey Aika, Hello Miku, Hi Itsuki!" I called out and sat near them.

The one sitting on my right was the pink long haired girl, Gima Aika. The one on my left was a brown short haired girl, Gima Miku. And the one sitting across from me was a red long haired girl, Gima Itsuki.

"Hey Aki! It's been a while since we could talk face to face! How have you been?" Itsuki being the chatty one started the conversation.

"Pretty great. Specially with the results of the exam."

"Urgh...No need to rub it in. I can't believe we are being demoted to class C." Aika was not happy.

"Well there is nothing I can do about that. Haha..."

"I have heard that you have made many accomplishments in this school. You joined the student council and helped your class win the island exam!" Miku complemented me.

"Haha! Well that and the I also hid very well."

"Hide very well? Wait! You really were the target weren't you!" Aika looked angry as hell!

"Guilty as charged. Sorry but I showed you an edited screenshot of someone else's message. Hehe." I said with an innocent smile.

"Hmph..." I could see her pout at me.

"Come one Aika. Let bygones be bygones."

"I am not talking too you!" She said facing the other way.

"Sigh. Okay. What do you want?"

"I want three scoops of ice cream! For all three of us!" She said with a smile that wasn't sweet at all! Damn devil!

"Sigh. Fine."

"Yay! Go Aika." Itsuki, who loved food more than her life, was obviously happy. Even Miku gave a small smile.

Sigh. These girls. Somethings never change.

Timeskip:-

THESE GIRLS ORDERED THE MOST EXPENSIVE ICECREAM THEY COULD! WITH THREE SCOOPS INFACT! THEY SPENT MORE THAN A THOUSAND YEN ON ICECREAM! LIKE WHAT THE HELL?

Sigh.

I was walking back to my room where I just happened to encounter the one person I wanted to meet the least.

"Hey Ryueen. Something wrong?"

"Kukuku. Nothing. I am just amused that you managed to not get caught. By your message, I guess you were in a big trouble."

That damn shit eating grin! I would pound it to the ground if I could!

"Well it doesn't matter. You did good and we got first place in this exam. Class A seems to be blaming Katsuragi this time, I guess there was no way for him to escape anymore. That's what he gets for making such a crappy strategy."

"Ryueen. How did you do it?"

"Kuku. Ofcourse by using the names you sen-"

"That's not what I mean." I stood my ground and confronted him.

He looked at me for a second with a serious expression before his smile came back.

"So what do YOU mean?"

"Outcome 1. I thought it was impossible till now. But you just shatter all my knowledge about this exam. Not only that, but there was no class A target in the Dragon group. So not only did you manage to find the target from B or D. But also managed to get outcome one? How?"

"Kukuku! If your so smart? Then just figure it out!"

But I am not smart!

The Bastard just walked away without telling me anything!

Now what should I do?

Timeskip:-

I was walking back to my room. Today was the last day that we get to stay on the ship. Tomorrow morning we will arrive back on campus.

I spent it pretty nicely, all things considered. I hung out with The Triplets and went swimming, Had a reading session with Hiyori and had GREAT Dinner! Now I just need some good nights rest-

RING! RING!

What now?!

"Hello?"

"It's been a while. Old friend." The voice I heard sounded awfully familiar but I can't remember where I heard it.

"Who is this?"

"My name is not important. You should worry about yourself more than me."

"Worry about myself?"

"Don't worry. Just make sure to watch your back. If not... then you might just end up getting thrown out of this fun school. See ya."

"W-Wait-"

The guy on the phone ended the call.

"W-What in hell?"

Who was that? And how did they get my number. From the voice, I can tell that it's a boy. But who?

I checked my surroundings to see that perhaps someone might be hiding and playing a trick on me. But I couldn't find anyone.

How odd. Get thrown out of school? Does he mean expelled?

It has to be a first year right? Except the teachers and workers, They are the only ones on this ship. So who would have the guts to send me a threat? And what's their reason?

Was this threat genuine or is this some type of cyber bullying? If it is, then it worked. I feel pretty shaken up.

But who would want me expelled?

I could report this to the school. But seeing their actions during Sudo's case, I doubt that they would help me.

Should I go to Ryueen? Nope. No way in hell! I ain't begging for help from that guy of all people!

I guess I will just keep this to myself for now. If they contact me again. I can use it uncover their identity faster.

They called me an "Old friend". So does that mean they know me? I only know the triplets before coming to this school. The voice sounded like a boy so I know it's not them. So who is it? And why contact me now?

This could also be a way to misdirect me and make me suspect my old friends. I guess I will figure this out with time.

I saved the number as "MCB". Which is a short form for "Mysterious Calling Bastard".

I hope everything turns out okay.

Eitherway, we will be back on school grounds tomorrow. And my training with Albert, Ishizaki and Kito begins a day after.

I need to work really hard if I have to become something more than some average guy. After all, I Am No Genius.