Chapter 6

By the time you arrived at the pizza plex, you did your routine. Step one, check the main four animatronics for any needed repairs or upgrades. Thankfully none of them needed any sort of repair or upgrades. Step two, leave gregory with freddy seeing that they've gotten closer to one another in such a short amount of time, and finally three check up on sundrop.

Which is where we are now, you were walking into the daycare but sundrop was nowhere in sight, "Sunny? where are you?" you called out to your friend but got no response. "you're not mad that I couldn't come see you, are you?" you asked but received nothing that is until something hit you on the back of the head.

"ow!" you looked down to see a paper airplane, "really sunny?" you picked up the piece of paper and unfolded it. There was an angry emoji face written on the paper, "look I'm sorry that I couldn't come see you. I tried yesterday but my co-workers and the staff bots stopped me, they said I couldn't interrupt you when it was naptime for all the kids" you explained to the possibly empty daycare.

This time another airplane hit you, you unfolded it again, this time the words "no excuses" were written on the paper. You let out a sigh and crossed your arms but the familiar jingle of the animatronic's bells caused a small grin appear, he was close but certainly not in the playground. you just had to play around a bit more in order to get him to come out.

"c'mon sunny, can't you forgive me?" you asked, another paper airplane came your way but you caught it before it hit you. "NO!" the paper read.

"okay, I guess you don't want this gift I got you, I'll just take my leave." you pretended to walk over to the main gate, as you got closer you heard the rustling of bells, you reached out to grab the handle of the gate when you felt yourself getting picked up. "NO no no don't leave! I forgive you! I forgive you!" sundrop exclaimed as he held you in the air. You smiled at the animatronic in front of you. 

"okay sunny, mind placing me down?" you asked, he gently placed you on the floor and nervously fiddled with his hands. "I'm sorry sunny, you have every right to be angry" you held out the gift bag to him and he took the gift from you. "no no no! you did, I was just being childish..." he sat down and played with the bells around his wrist. "Sunny, if it doesn't hurt to ask, why can't I see you during naptime does it have to do with what my co-workers call moondrop?" you asked and he tensed up. He let out a sigh and smiled a sad smile.

"yeah, moondrop is what you could call my other half. He's another part of me, that only comes out when the lights are off. He's scary...really scary, I don't really want you to meet him sunshine, he's really mean and I'm worried that if you run into him he'll hurt you" he frowned and looked down in shame. "sunny, there's no need to be afraid. scary or not I know moondrop won't hurt me" you said and he looked at you with wide eyes.

"how are you so sure?" he asked, you opened your mouth to reply back when a loud crash came outside of the daycare followed by a deep scream. "I better go, don't worry. This time I'll come back, naptime or not we'll have our playdate" you waved and ran out of the daycare in a hurry. 

Once you exited the daycare, you saw what caused the sounds, monty was standing near one of the photo booths or at least what was once a photo booth. The cubicle was destroyed as it had various holes punched into it, wires were sticking out from the machine as sparks went off. Monty was down on the ground, curse words spilled from his mouth as a hand covered his eyes, his other hand searched for something on the ground, which were possibly his sunglasses as they laid not too far away.

"monty what happened? what are you doing out here? aren't you suppose to be waiting in your green room for the pizza plex to open?" you approached the gator and he perked up from the sound of your voice. "fuck-I mean (y/n)! how are you? you look rather beautiful today" he stood up in a flash and grinned with a hand on his hip but the thing is, he wasn't facing your direction, he was facing the other way. "hey monty, how many fingers am I holding up?" you asked, there was a bit of silence until he spoke up, "six!".