Chapter 73

The third day finally came, and to put it short, rixie was excited. You were going to be arriving at the pizza-plex to take over the nightshift, now that vanessa was moved to help out the dayshifts. But rixie was far more ecstatic because she had more than one surprise planned out for later tonight.

"I can't wait for tonight!" she giddily exclaimed, walking through the empty pizza-plex, it was close to 8 am, which is the opening time for the public. Her tail swayed from side to side rapidly as her voice box let out loud purring noises. Looking up ahead, she caught sight of bonnie walking out of the storage unit with several boxes in his arms. 

She eagerly ran towards him with a bright smile. It wasn't until she was a few feet away did bonnie notice her.

"Hey you" he greeted, slowing his pace so the two could walk side by side, rixie simply smiled. Flashing him her set of sharp teeth, Bonnie rose an eyebrow at her cheerful demeanor before grinning. "Okay, what's the big secret?" he asked.

He got no response, only a larger smile.

"come on, we're besties. you can tell me" he placed the boxes down on the floor and looked at rixie with begging eyes. Rixie bit her lip then gasped, she grabbed ahold of bonnie's suspenders and proceeded to spill everything. "Monty's finally fixed and I can't wait for tonight because when (y/n) shows up I plan on giving her the surprise and wow it feels good to tell somebody!" she exclaimed. 

Bonnie was puzzled as he tried to process her words, yet he yelped when rixie tugged him down and looked at him straight in the eyes. "But you can't tell anybody!" she glared, bonnie let out a nervous chuckle.

"Got it bestie, I won't tell anybody" he promised.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sadly, all good things must come to an end. When rixie wandered off to Splattershot Warefare, bonnie took off running.

He grabbed the boxes of art supplies and ran to the daycare. "Sun!!! SUN!!" he shouted the name of your brother. The main doors to the daycare opened and sundrop peeked his head out, "bonnie, you brought the art supplies I needed. thank you, we were running really low on stock you know" sundrop took a couple boxes from bonnie's arms and placed them on the small kiddie tables.

"Yeah yeah yeah, listen I got something SUPER important to tell you" bonnie stated. Sundrop stopped what he was doing after hearing the words "Super Important", "what is it?" he questioned. "Rixie finally managed to fix monty and is planning to surprise (y/n) when she comes in later tonight" he said. Sundrop let out an excited gasp, "Oh my stars! that's wonderful to hear, our precious little starbeam will be so happy" he cheered.

"I know! but you gotta promise to keep it a secret, got it?" he pointed.

Sundrop saluted, "understood!" he said. "Good, the pizza-plex is about to open so I'm gonna go" bonnie waved goodbye and left the daycare, leaving the jester by himself.

"I know what you're thinking sunny, don't do it." Moondrop spoke up from inside of sundrop's head, the sun jester complained at the sound of his brother's voice. "But moony..." he whined.

"But nothing, keep your mouth shut and don't tell anybody anything" Moon ordered, though it was short lived because the daycare doors opened again. "Sunny!! I have some juicy gossip to tell you!!" chica yelled, waving to the cheerful sun. Sundrop perked up from the sound of gossip, "ME TOO!!" he shouted. Moondrop groaned.

"damn you sunny"

________________________________________________________________________________