Chapter 18

You had arrived at the grocery store, minutes after leaving the house, you were currently pushing the shopping cart with gregory sitting in the basket instead of the child seat. "What do you want for dinner greg?" you asked the brunette as you loaded the cart with necessary amount of food.

"um...Spaghetti" he said, "sounds like a good idea" you headed to the aisle where the pasta sauce and pasta noodles were stacked and proceeded to grab items needed for today's dinner. You continued to grab more groceries on the way as you went through the other aisles and you managed to grab the items that the animatronics wanted.

You got the caprisuns for monty, a box of hershey's king size bars for freddy, a digiorno pizza for chica, two blueberries boxes for roxy, pumpkin spice muffins for rixie and a jumbo gummy bear tub for sundrop.

"alright, what else should we get?" you ask him, gregory was halfway buried by food but he didn't seem to have a problem with it. "let's get some cereal, we're running out, milk too" he said.

"you got it"

The first thing to get was the cereal and as you skimmed through the cereal brands, someone called your name. Turning around to look at the person, you saw a guy with raven hair, light tan skin and green eyes.

"Hey, long time no see" he smiled, you were a bit confused as to who he was but it clicked when you saw the snake bite piercings and the eyebrow piercing.

"W-woah woah woah, Aiden?!" you exclaimed and he laughed, "took ya long enough, I was worried you forgot about me, (n/n)" he smirked and messed with his hair. "Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you since high school, you look amazing!" you complimented, aiden was your best guy friend since middle school all the way to high school.

He was known as the school's bad boy because of his piercings and the troubles he caused in school, that made him popular with the girls and during your years of school together, you developed a small crush on him but it went away when you started college and he went abroad for a scholarship.

"I could say the same about you, you've gotten prettier since the last time we seen each other. So how's life treating you?" he asked. "oh y'know, pretty smoothly. I'm currently working as the head mechanic at the new freddy fazbear's pizza-plex. it pays pretty good" you explained.

"sounds like the perfect job for you (n/n), you were always such a robotic freak" he teased with a wink, a blush covered your face. You swatted his hand away but he grabbed it before you pulled away, "and you're still a jerk" you said. He laughed and pressed a kiss to your hand.

"But you love me" he cooed.

You were speechless, his actions were making your mind feel fuzzy. A sudden cough turned your attention back to gregory, he had gotten out of the shopping cart. He was looking at you and aiden with annoyance as he held a gallon of milk. "I got the milk" he said, you don't know when he got out of the cart but didn't bother to question him.

"Thanks bud" you grabbed the gallon and placed it into the cart.

"Is that you're little brother? I didn't know you had one, I only thought it was you and your sister. sup little guy" aiden smiled and held out his hand for a high five but gregory rolled his eyes and walked off to get his preferred cereal.

"Sorry about him, that's gregory. He's my friend's kid, not much of a friendly kid when it comes to meeting new people, he came along to help me with the groceries" you explained, "ah, makes sense. so hey, I was wondering. Want to hang out on saturday? we can catch up and have some fun if you want" he asked.

Your face went red, you thought about it for a few seconds before smiling. "Sure thing, I'll see saturday then" you said.

"Great sounds like a date! let's meet up at the park, the one where we hung out after school" he said, "sounds good" you waved goodbye and pushed the cart towards gregory. He was debating over two cereals: Captain Crunch and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.