Chapter 31

The animatronics performance started up a few hours after you left rixie's room, while the animatronics performed, you backstage thinking about what rixie told you. She wasn't wrong now that you thought about it, all the things that you and monty were doing weren't things that friends just did on a regular basis or at least, you thought it was.

You knew you liked the animatronic gator but how would you tell him that you liked him and actually wanted to be in a relationship with him?

But something bothered you, when rixie mentioned that if only you knew the truth of what goes one when you're gone, it made you think. Does something go on after you go home?

'Maybe I can ask vanessa to let me take over her shift again' you thought for a moment.

"Hey (y/n)!!" the sounds of people calling your name snapped you out of your daze, looking over your shoulder, you saw gale, gregory and penelope running to your side. "hey guys, did (f/n) bring you guys?" you ask the younger kids.

"Yeah, but she's being lazy like always and ditching us so she can go stuff herself full of food" gale replied with crossed arms. '(f/n)'s never gonna change' you thought to yourself then turned your attention back to the kids in front of you.

"so what have you guys been doing?" you ask them in hopes that they could entertain you in a way, "we've been having fun all day! gregory and I played so many cool games and he even got me this!" penny held up a cute keychain that was in the shape of chica.

"how cute" you smiled at your niece, "I know, gregory's so cool" she gushed. You stared at her then at gale, but you were confused as he looked surprisingly calm.

"Thank you for coming to today's performances, Freddy and the gang will be going back to their rooms to charge up for tomorrow. We hope you have a wonderful night and hope see you again at freddy fazbear's pizza-plex"

It didn't take long for the animatronics walk backstage, "guys, great job today" you complimented them. "Thanks (y/n)" they replied back before noticing gregory, penny and gale. "oh hey, its the runts" roxy said and picked up penny, it was clearly obvious that the wolf had grown an attachment to your niece. 

"hello gale!" chica chirped and embraced gale in a hug, "hello chica" he hugged her back but something felt odd. You don't know what it was but he gale was acting odd, like he was planning to do something, you watched as he headed over to rixie next.

"You did a good job during the performance Miss Rixie, it was really amazing" he complimented as rixie smiled down at him. "why thank you gale, I'm happy to know that you enjoyed today's show" she said.

"do you think you can show me how to play the drums? I would really love to learn from a talented person like you" he smiled back at her and shyly kicked the ground, that flipped a switch in your mind. Now you knew what he was doing, it was something you knew all too well.

For starters, not only was gale good when it came to easy manipulation but when something fueled him with anger or better yet let me rephrase that, when SOMEONE fills him up with anger, he would act innocent and shy, using that fake personality to get back at the person that's crossed him.

You knew it was wise not to mess with that child, you would know from personal experience.

You eyes were on gale as rixie picked him up and held him in her arms, gregory was watching from close by. Freddy and the others must have noticed because they were watching too. "you're so nice Miss Rixie, you're my favorite out of everyone" gale pressed a kiss to her metal cheek and hugged her. "aww thank you sweetie, you're such a sweetheart, almost makes me want to adopt you as my second pup!" she cooed and placed a kiss on gale's cheek in return.