Chapter 69

"Aiden! Aiden stop it!! I'm all right!!"

You were shouting and following after him as he stormed through the crowd of people, completely livid. Lucy and susan were tagging along too, susan was worried for her friends but lucy was dying to see what was about to go down. She had bags of chips and candy along with a couple cans of fizzyfaz.

'That bastard is going to die!' aiden thought as he headed straight to fazerblast, where he knew the bastard was going to be at. About halfway through the walk to fazerblast, aiden took off running.

"Dude, Don't run!" Lucy shouted as the three of you ran after him.

It didn't take a whole five minutes for aiden to enter fazerblast. He was there in under a minute, families that were around made way for him as he marched straight to the reception desk, where he spotted that bastard talking with one of your co-workers eric.

"Hey asshole!!" he shouted, not once watching his mouth of the curse words coming out. Several mother's gasped as they covered their children's ears or left the area, Bryce turned around to face aiden and smiled.

"Aiden, good to se-hey!"

Aiden grabbed bryce by the collar of his shirt and pinned him up against the wall, "what the fuck is your problem?!" bryce yelled. "My problem?! you fucking bastard, it hasn't even been your first full day and you've already caused enough problems as it is! what in the right mind gave you the idea that you can hurt my friend's arm, you son of a bitch" he hissed.

"wh-what?"

"Don't play stupid, I saw the bruise you made on (y/n)'s arm. when do you think its okay to hurt a girl!?"

"listen man, she wasn't listening to my orders, so I had to assert my role. women are suppose to listen to what the men have to say and obey"

Those words made aiden's eye twitch, he swung his arm back and punched bryce straight in the face. bryce stumbled back and touched his bleeding lip, anger coursed through his eyes. He retaliated back as both boys threw punches at each other.

The families in the area gasped, they turned straight to the doorway and started exiting the attraction as your co-workers stood by. Unsure of what to do.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! you failed sexist abortion! women are not objects that you can own and order around!"

By that time, you, lucy and susan made it to fazerblast. Completely winded out as the three of you had to take a detour because of the crowds of family.

"Aiden! st-stop dude!" Lucy placed her hands on her knees and coughed. "fuck, I'm never running again" she dug into her pants pocket and pulled out her inhaler. "(y/n), what do we do?! we have to stop them!" susan exclaimed at the sight of the two boys throwing punches at each other.

"I got this" you cracked your knuckles and approached the two boys that were tumbling around the ground. "Cut it out!!" you yelled at them and pulled the two away but had to quickly duck down when a punch coming from bryce was heading straight at you.

At the time you ducked down, you felt a sharp pain come from your head. You stood back up and rolled your eyes, "Geez, your punches are so slo...." your voice trailed off upon noticing a few strands of your hair falling to the ground.

It took seconds to register this, aiden, despite having a black eye took notice of the hair strands. "Uh...oh..." he took several steps back as your eyes darkened up with hatred. "You asshole!!" This time the one fighting was you as bryce attempted to shield himself from your powerful punches.

Lucy opened her bag of chips and tossed a few chips into a mouth then took a sip of her fizzyfaz. "kick his ass!!" she shouted, susan quivered in place.