Chapter 36

"(y/n)!"

Your entire body stiffened from the call of your name, turning around you saw him...Aiden walking towards you with a smile on his face. "Hey Aiden" you smiled at him nervously, "hey! its nice to see you again...after what happened last time" he trailed off before perking up again.

"By the way, did you hear? I decided to work here and they put me in this place, pretty cool huh? but aside from that we can finally spend more time together" he rambled but you were getting a bit annoyed with him around. You know he's your friend but you couldn't really tolerate him being around.

"That's nice aiden, anyways, I came in to check up on monty. So excuse me but I need to find him" you looked around to see if you could find your gator boy but he wasn't standing where he was minutes ago.

"Actually, I was hoping we can talk real quick or maybe we can get some pizza during our breaks" He suggested as he started to follow you while you were searching for monty. "Sorry but I'm busy aiden, I'm at work" you told him without batting an eye.

"(Y/n), are you still mad at me? All that stuff happened weeks ago! c'mon, let's talk this out" he complained and reached out to grab your shoulder when you spun around and glared at him. "Do NOT touch me" you hissed, it wasn't because you were mad at him, it just...felt weird to have another guy's touch on you that wasn't monty or the other animatronics.

"jesus (n/n), you're pretty fiesty today" aiden laughed until you heard heavy footsteps behind you and felt a familiar heavy feeling on your shoulder. 

"Is there a problem here, cher?" Monty leaned forward to make eye contact with aiden, "cher-what?" aiden wasn't able to respond because monty jabbed his finger against aiden's chest.

"Wasn't talkin t' ya, connasse"  Monty scowled as aiden looked at him with a look of confusion, your boyfriend looked over at you, "everythin' okay, (y/n)?" he asked calling you by your actual name instead of the nicknames he always calls you.

Your face turned a bit red, "I'm fine monty, thanks" you smiled at the alligator then sternly looked at aiden. "Aiden's just heading back to work, like he SHOULD be doing, right Aiden?" you asked and aiden stared at the two of you in disbelief.

He was silent before looking up at monty, the two had a bit of a stare down until aiden turned around. "yeah, right" he agreed and left. 

Once he left, monty grabbed your hand, "ya sure you're okay, cher?" he asked. "I'm sure monty, thanks for the save" you smiled until the sounds of people calling his name ruined your little moment.

"better get goin' see ya tonight baby" he whispered to you and pressed the tip of his snout against your cheek as an act of affection. "okay, try not to kill aiden. I know you still have a grudge from what happened last time but don't turn this place into a crime seen" you winked.

"No promises there" he said and walked away, leaving you by yourself.

Suddenly another message came through your watch, this time it was from sunny but it was all capitalized.

"SUNSHINE HELP!! THE KIDS GOT AHOLD OF MY SUNNYDROP CANDIES AND THEY'RE CAUSING CHOAS IN THE DAYCARE!! HURRY PLEASE!"

"Jesus Christ SUNNY!!" you ran straight out of gator golf and towards the daycare to help your best friend in need.

________________________________________________________________________________

While you were busy, Chica and Roxy were hanging out together in chica's room for their break. The curtains were closed in chica's room and an 'Out for Break' sign was placed outside so the two wouldn't be disrupted.