Chapter 43

It was another happy day at work. 

For starters, your boss was happy when you showed him the newly repaired bonnie and foxy, he praised you for your hard work but did give you a light scolding for fixing them without you telling him. It was nothing bad, you clearly understood his reason for scolding you.

And when the pizza-plex opened, the children and family's were extremely happy to see the newly returned animatronics. Course, Roxy and Monty weren't forgotten instead they've gotten the opposite. People came flooding into their attractions whenever bonnie and foxy were hanging out with either of the two. Everything was going by so smoothly until you received that specific phone call.

The phone call that had you storming back inside the pizza-plex with a bandaged brunette walking beside you.

"I can't believe you gregory, its barely your second week of school and you somehow managed to get into a fight! I thought I told you not too!" you glared down at the brunette that had his arms crossed. "Tch, That guy had it coming, he deserved it" gregory said rolling his eyes.

You didn't bother to listen to the ten year old, instead you sent a message to the animatronics to meet you in freddy's room and proceeded to drag the ten year old all the way to rockstar row.

By the time you arrived, the animatronics including foxy and bonnie were waiting inside. They were probably in their breaks.

"Hey (y/n), what did you need to call us for? oh hey, what's gregory doing here?" bonnie pointed to the bandaged up boy but freddy instantly panicked at the sight of gregory covered in bandages. "gregory, what on earth happened to you?! why do you have so many bandages?!" he exclaimed and looked over at the boy with worry.

You shut the curtains of freddy's room and let out an irritated sigh, "Gregory got into a fight with one of the kids at school and he's been suspended for a week" you explained. Freddy's panic grew, "You fought with your classmate?! I thought I told you not too." he frowned.

"I had a good reason" gregory scowled, "hey freddy, calm your tits. if the little guy said he had a good reason to fight then he did." Monty defended. He knelt down beside the ten year old and looked at him straight in the eyes as he placed his hands on gregory's shoulders.

"Now, did you win?"

"MONTY!!" everyone shouted at the alligator, "what?! is it that bad to ask?" he shouted back, "The gator's not wrong, did ye win, gregory?" Foxy joined in the conversation.

"I can't believe you two but I should have seen this coming" you groaned.

"So (y/n), what are you going to do now that gregory's suspended?" chica asked, "actually, he's not going to be. His principal said that if his parents attend a meeting tomorrow at his school with the other kids parents to apologize. He'll remove gregory's suspension" you explained.

"His parents? but didn't you say gregory was an orphan?" bonnie questioned, "about that...you see there was something I did when I enrolled gregory into school" you explained, the boy beside you tensed up and quickly looked up at you. His eyes begged you to not say a word but you said it anyway.

"I wrote down that I was his current guardian while his parents were away overseas for business." you said, "then, who did you put as the brat's parents?" roxy said.

"Them" you pointed to your victims.

Freddy and Rixie.

"WHAT?!"

"I had too! I can't simply say I'm his mom! It wouldn't make sense that I, a twenty year old woman had a kid. Gregory's Ten for God's sake! that would mean that I had gregory at the age of ten, god damn it!" you said and motioned to yourself and gregory.