Chapter 82

The day that followed after, which was wednesday, everyone was ecstatic as they could possibly be. Reason why?

John invited everyone to his cousin's quinceañera, that's their reason for everybody's excitement. the event was a formal one so everybody needed formal attire, thankfully, john took the liberty to provide your friends with clothes. He brought over at least four bags filled with formal clothes of all sizes. said it was all from family members that didn't want them anymore.

Despite the clothes being hand-me-downs, the were in great condition.

Currently, you were helping your beloved boyfriend with his tie, he was wearing a pretty nice looking suit if you say so yourself. The green button shirt appeared tight on him but just enough to show off his muscular body from underneath and the black vest placed over it accentuated his waist. Those black dress pants didn't fail to catch your attention either, nor the way his hair was styled to be side swept. The outfit did him good justice because goddamn did he have you going crazy on the inside. 

"There we go, perfect and handsome" you smiled, bringing him down to press a kiss to his lips. "good, wanna make sure I look good for ya princess. then again, I always do" monty joked, winking at you as he ran his fingers through his hair but flinched when you lightly smack his cheek.

"You're a dork"

"and yet, you love me"

"(Y/N)! We're done!~" Chica's voice cheerfully echoed throughout the entire room, she was wearing a cute hot pink dress that had a white sash tied around the waist. Her hair styled into curls with a half up side ponytail.

The boys from sun, moon, gregory, bonnie, foxy and freddy were with her along with mangle, roxy and rixie.

They were wearing similar suits like monty's with the exception that the button up shirts were coded to the boys specific main color. Purple: Bonnie, Red: Foxy, Yellow: Sundrop, Navy Blue: Moondrop, Orange: Freddy, and gregory: light Blue.

The girls however, were dressed in their own styles, roxy wore a red one sleeve-knee length dress with a black belt worn around her waist and matching black heels. Her hair styled up into a half up ponytail with curled ends in an attempt to match with her girlfriend.

For mangle, her white hair was made into a left sided ponytail with her bangs swept to the right. Her dress was plain but cute in some sense, it was a thigh-length strapless dress with a faint color gradation from pink to white at the hem. cute pink flats were worn with her dress.

Then there was rixie, she was wearing a light blue tightly-fitted strapless thigh length dress with white heels to accommodate her outfit. Her silver hair had been curled to add on volume with the addition of it being side swept to the right.

"so everybody ready?" you ask, they agreed with a nod of their head. 

You point to the door as you grab the keys to your car, "You know what to do already, find a way and fit yourselves into the car". One by one they left your house and approached your car, "cher, I think ya better get a new car if we ever stay with you 'gain" monty said, opening the passenger door to your car.

"I think so too" you say, getting into the driver's seat as everyone did their best to find a place to fit.

You looked back to see whether they managed. Freddy had rixie sitting on his lap, gregory sat down in the space near his legs, bonnie was propped on foxy's lap, sun and moon were sitting side by side, roxy had no problem sitting beside them but chica had to sit down on the space near her legs. "wait a minute, where's mangle?" you ask, noticing the small fox wasn't in sight, that is until you saw a hand waving from the open space behind the back seat which happened to be the trunk.