Chapter 68

The rest of the afternoon, you spent the day wandering about and helping the animatronics with things they needed. John left your side hours ago when the time came for rixie and foxy to be taken to that party while aiden left to help out freddy.

That left you to fend for yourself in the huge pizza-plex, you were currently fixing up one of the mapbots after they started glitching out because some kid decided to spray them with sticky soda.

"Okay, that should do it. How you feeling buddy?" you ask the mapbot in front of you, the bot straightened up and held a map out to you. "please take a map" it replied in a monotone voice. You smiled at the bot and took the map from its hands, "Thanks map".

The bot made a small salute to you then left the scene, leaving you to pick up your tools on your own. As you placed your tools away, a shadow casted over you. Looking up, your face turned to one of disgust at seeing the newbie.

"What do you want?" you question without an ounce of care in your voice. "Can't I come by and say hello?" bryce asked with a smile.

"No, now leave me alone" you grabbed your toolbox and walked away from him. "Hey, I'm just trying to have a conversation with you" he said, following after you throughout the crowds of children and people.

"Yeah, well I don't" you sneered, walking faster and taking a few turns here and there to lose him but not once did that work as he continued to follow you. 'God damn it, he just won't stop...why did the animatronics have to be busy today?' you thought.

Which was true, every single one of them had a busy schedule today. Rixie and Foxy were gone for the day for that private party. So running to them was not an option.

Freddy's attending a large birthday party for the whole day, Roxy was busy hosting a tournament at her raceway so its expectant for her to be busy. Chica's helping the women out in the mazercise with working out and Bonnie's too focused with the bowling alley for you to ask him for help.

Course, you could always go to sundrop or moondrop for help as they are your brothers but that wasn't the case. Sunny had the whole day planned out for making puppets for his puppet show and moon was dead set on getting enough sleep. You didn't want to be a bother to them so that option was scratched out.

'Where can I lose this asshole...nobody's free and monty's not around...' you bit your lip and bit the edge of your nail when a switch went off in your mind. "Wait a minute, not all the animatronics are busy" you muttered beneath your breath.

"(y/n), slow down!"

Checking behind you, bryce was speeding up to catch up to you.

"Hell no" you scowled and headed straight to the fazcade. There was one animatronic that you knew would scare the living shit out of bryce and could be your source of protection for the entire day.

Wandering straight into the fazcade, you entered to the one room nobody could go in as the animatronic you were looking for was fast asleep. Saving his energy for the afternoon where people would flood in and dance to their hearts away.

"DJ!!"

You shouted out the name of the animatronic spider when you stepped foot onto the dance floor, the animatronic spider that was lying on his stage, powered down, woke up from the sound of your voice. You waved your hand at him and smiled, "Sorry to wake you up, but mind if I stay here with you for the day?" you ask. The animatronic spider held his hand out to you, taking the invite, you climbed on his hand.

DJ Music Man held you close then tilted his head and pointed to you. Since he couldn't talk in his animatronic form, you had to play his game of charades. "You want to know why I'm here?" you ask, he nodded.