Chapter 53

You were speechless after moon and sun told you the entire story, it was unbearable to think that moon killed those three children.

"What happened after that?" you ask, moon let out a sigh, "at the end of the play. They found out the truth that it wasn't fake. Course, we got away scot-free because I lied saying that we were told it all part of the play. But that girl, the one that happened to be the princess was leo's little sister. After that incident, people avoided us like the plague but it wasn't a problem. we never had much friends to begin with" he waved his hand like it was nothing.

"I see...either way, thanks for telling me." you gently patted their heads and they smiled. "But here's the thing. should I continue to call you two sun and moon or your actual names?" you ask, sun was the first one to answer.

"Honestly sunshine, I think sun and moon are better. I prefer it rather than our older names, right moony?" sundrop looked over at his brother and moondrop nodded. "I like our newer names better too" he agreed, "fine, its settled then. my older brothers mason and silas no longer exist. Now its only Sundrop and Moondrop" you smiled.

The two smiled back and embraced you in a quick hug, that is until the door to the room opened up and everyone came piling into the room.

"Damn it bonnie, You opened the door!"

"Did not that was chica!"

"what do you mean me! it was foxy!!"

"huh?! 'twas ye!"

"Get the fuck off of me!!"

You, sun and moon looked over at the door as roxy, chica, bonnie, foxy, piled into the room with monty being squashed beneath them. "Damn eavesdroppers, get the hell out!" you shouted and they were quick to run off. "So want to have a game day?" you ask.

"Ooh! can we play monopoly again?! I was so close to sending roxy to jail last time" sundrop smiled, "sure we can sunny. who knows maybe this time we can get moony" you got off from the bed and sundrop cheered.

"I'll take that bet"

________________________________________________________________________________

When you made the choice of having a game day, everyone literally joined in. You've been playing monopoly, the game of life, uno, sorry!, risk, candy land, shoots and ladders, etc. Now here you were with monty, your face burned a bright shade of red as sweat rolled down your body. Your breathing was ragged and your mind was fuzzy.

"M-Monty~ I don't think I can-fuck-last any longer" you whined from beneath monty's stature.

"Oh come on baby, its only the beginning. you can last a bit longer, can't you princess?" monty smirked down at you.

God this was too much to handle.

"(y/n), left foot red" chica called from her spot on the couch, roxy sat beside her with moon, sun, foxy and bonnie watching you and monty play Twister.

(What the fuck do you think I was talking about?)

You moved your left foot over to the red spot and let out a groan, "Fuck, I hate this game!" you complained, "yeah, well you wanted to go first so deal with it loser" roxy shouted. "Roxy, don't even go there. You lost not even the first five minutes in the game" you glared.

"It's not my fault the game's complicated" she crossed her arms with a growl.

"Don't lose lass, I put 5 doubloons in ye winnin'" foxy called as bonnie counted the amount of money in his hands. "I got 20 dollars on monty" he said. "Roxy, Chica, moon, sun? you guys want in on the bets?" he asked.