Chapter 38

Freddy and Monty returned back to the daycare seconds after your boyfriend found the humanoid bear. By that time, Sundrop left to go check on moon to see if he was awake, leaving everyone to get ready to sleep.

"welcome back guys, we were just finding places to sleep in. so grab a pillow and find a place to sleep" you said as you grabbed a pillow and looked around for a comfortable place.

"Just a pillow? doesn't the daycare have blankets?" freddy asked, "actually the blankets were probably taken to be washed and since the pizza-plex is closed. I can't exactly go out to my car and grab the blankets I brought so we're all gonna have to sleep without a blanket" you explained.

"Dibs on Ball pit!" Roxy yelled so suddenly as she ran to the ball pit and jumped in, burying herself in the plastic balls. "Fuck! I was going to use the ball pit!" monty yelled and crossed his arms. "wait for me roxy!" chica ran to the ball pit and jumped in after roxy, the two buried themselves in and smiled.

"Guess that leaves you, monty, gregory, me and rixie left to find a spot" you said until you noticed rixie moving crawling into the opening of the indoor playground. "Rixie, what are you doing?" you ask as she placed her pillow near the ramp of the playground that led to the second half.

"Getting ready for bed, this structure's far more comfortable than if I were to sleep on the floor so its the best place for me to sleep in" she explained before curling up into a ball and covering herself with her tail as a makeshift blanket.

"I agree, an enclosed space is more reliable in a time like this where we have no blankets. I know, the slide looks like the perfect place, come along gregory. we'll sleep in there for tonight" freddy picked gregory up and walked over to the nearby blue slide.

"Um...freddy, I think I'll just join rixie where she's at, her tail's like a blanket. So I think I'll be better if I sleep with her" gregory spoke up but freddy made no move of letting him go.

"Freddy, I don't think that's a good ide-"

"Don't say anything cher, let him learn" monty cut you off as freddy crawled inside of the slide with gregory in his arms. "why shouldn't I warn him?" you question your boyfriend, "cause its going to be funny in the morning when he realizes he's stuck and can't get out" he smirked.

"Oh? and what are we going to do if he does get stuck? how are we going to get him out before the pizza-plex opens?" you question him again, monty placed his pillows on the ground and laid down. "The pizza-plex's closed tomorrow, so we don't gotta worry" he yawned .

You lied down beside him in which your humanoid boyfriend wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to his chest, wrapping his tail around you protectively. Despite how cute it was being in his arms, something else was drawing your attention away, not that it was bad, no no no.

In fact you were quite enjoying the view of your man's pecs right in front of your face. "Something botherin' ya, doll face?" monty asked as he peered down at you, "Nope!" you replied popping the 'P' as you buried your face into his chest. A full on blush was evident on your face as you relished the feeling of your boyfriends pecs. I mean they were pretty big so how could you not resist.

"Night monty" you said and let out a yawn, "night babe" he said as sleep took over and you fell asleep.

However, everyone was completely unaware of Moondrop and Sundrop entering the daycare with blankets in their arms, "I can't believed you hogged away all the blankets moon, that's so mean" sun scolded as the two approached the others.

"Tch, whatever"

The two stopped walking when they noticed everyone's sleeping spots. "what the hell?" moon asked as the two eyed everyone.