Chapter 52

You were feeling much better than before the following morning, still had a bit of a cough and a stuffy nose but at least the fever's gone and the headache too. The first thing you awoke to was the sound of people talking and laughter.

"what are these guys doing?" you complained and got up from bed, monty was gone from where he normally slept on your bed so you can only believe that he was part of the racket. Stepping out of your room, you went to where the noise was coming from as usual.

"What's with all the racket?" you spoke up as you stepped into the living room and marched straight to your boyfriend as he sat on the couch side near the door, "morning (y/n)! you're looking much better now" bonnie was the first one to greet you as he waved from the opposite end of the couch, in his hands was a harry potter book. No doubt he got that from your book shelf.

"Morning (y/n)" everyone else greeted. "slept well baby?" monty pulled you unto his lap and placed his head on your shoulder. "Yeah, so what's with all the yelling and laughter? I could hear you guys all the way from my room" you yawned and pointed to the entryway leading to your room, "sorry (y/n), its just freddy" chica said.

"what about freddy?"

"Freddy's been saying that rixie finally agreed to make him her new best friend" Monty explained, "new best friend? I thought that was bonnie and foxy's position" you pointed to the red fox and purple bunny.

"I be considered t' be her close heartie" foxy said, "yeah, I'M the best friend and to be honest, I am hurt. My best guy friend stole my best female friend! that's not how friendship works! That's being a friend thief!" bonnie raged turning his attention back to his book.

"so where is freddy and rixie?" you question them but there was no point in responding because you heard footsteps approaching. 

"I'm so excited for today, Rixie. we're going to have so much fun together"

You were quite surprised to see freddy in his human form with a human rixie, the two were walking towards the door in matching outfits. They both wore the same light blue turtleneck shirts and black coats but freddy wore black pants with dress shoes while rixie had a black pencil skirt and heels.

"Be ready for today because I have our whole day planned for us" he exclaimed and dragged her by the hand. "That sounds super fun even though I have no idea what's going on" rixie's eyes were begging for someone to do something as she was dragged out the door.

"Um...Should we be worried about this?" Chica raised her hand but everyone else started laughing.

"And ruin their little 'date'? hell no! by the end of the day, they'll be holding hands and finally be that cutie couple" roxy mocked and pretended to make kissy faces at chica, making her let out giggles. You joined into the laughter until moondrop came running into the living room in a disheveled mess.

"Are they gone?! don't tell me they left yet" his red eyes looked over at the entire room until foxy pointed to the open door. "Yep, they jus' left out the door." foxy said, "God damn it! I was looking forward to seeing that!" moon frowned and crossed his arms.

"Why were you so determined to see it, moon?" you question your brother, "starlight, all I'm saying is that if you saw what I saw last night. You would have wanted to see the result" he explained.

"But guys, should we be worried about this?...again?" bonnie pointed.

"I'm sure its fine bonnie, its just two friends hanging out that's all" you assured and leaned your back against monty's chest until freddy came running back into the house. "apologies for coming back but I completely forgot, (y/n) if you please" freddy smiled down at you and gently held out his hand.