Chapter 80

Closing time for the pizza-plex finally came and you were at the front door waiting for john to arrive. Gregory had run off long since when to play Fazer Blast with freddy.

That left you by yourself to wait for your friend, your foot was mindlessly tapping against the floor and your attention was placed somewhere else. It wasn't until a sudden tap on your shoulder snapped you out of your daydream.

"Hey (y/n)"

John greeted with an eager smile, held in his arms was his son. The small baby you previously met before had grown bigger with a bit more chub, the tiny boy was laying fast asleep in his father's arms with a pacifier in his mouth. "Right on time john, let me help" you took the baby carrier from his arms and helped him carry the baby bag too.

"Thanks, so where are the animatronics?" he asked, following you on the way to kids cove. Where everyone, including sun, moon, and mangle were going to be because it would be closer to the daycare.

"They're in kids cove, but I gotta warn you. It's gonna be shocking to see first" you advise, john playfully scoffed.

"Please, I've seen way worse. I'm sure this is going to be nothing" he shrugged, "whatever you say john" you mimicked his shrug and headed straight to kids cove. There you were met with the sight of your human animatronic friends, brothers' and boyfriend sitting on the floor, grouped in small tiny groups.

Bonnie and Rixie were sitting away from foxy, chica, and roxy, they were playing with a deck of cards by themselves. while not too far away, Mangle and Sundrop had moondrop tied down with scarves as they kept him far away from your boyfriend. The two happy go lucky people were drawing away on paper with crayons as moon shouted profanities.

'Guess they haven't made up yet' you thought.

"Hey everyone, we got a guest!!"

Their attention were dead set on you but their facial expressions turned fearful from the sight of john, roxy was the first to speak. "what's he doing here?!" she pointed, harshly looking down at you with betrayal.

You were ready to defend yourself when john intervened the conversation. "Woah, calm the fuck down wolfie, no need to go into a bitchy fit and tear (y/n) limb from limb." he said, stepping up to put himself in between you and roxy. "If you wanna know why I'm here then it's cause I wanted to be. So shut the fuck up and sit back down unless you want me to beat the living shit out of you like my mama did during my cousin's party" he threatened.

You and everyone else weren't expecting for roxy to back down so suddenly, a small 'tch' is what he got in response. When the human wolf sat back down, john's attitude made a turn. "So how are you all doing?! gotta say, your human forms are much cooler than I thought they would be!" he gleefully exclaimed.

The fearful atmosphere changed the second john started a conversation with them, questions being like...How long have you guys had these forms? do you still have animal traits? are your senses enhanced? basic things that he was dying to know. The atmosphere went back to being lively and chatty as before.

Now with the inclusion of john.

Currently, you were sitting down on the ground in between monty's legs with him toying around with your hair. while on your part, you were messing around with his alligator tail, there was always a sense of confusion when at some point, the ears and tails that your friends have would magically disappear then re-appear like nothing. Maybe it had something to do with that shape-shifting ability of theirs.

"So Monty! (y/n)! how far are you guys in your...relationship?~" john asked, suddenly cutting into your little session. a teasing smirk written across on his face. Sitting behind him, you could see bonnie, rixie, and chica fawning over levi that was being held by bonnie with mangle and sundrop sticking stickers onto the captive moondrop.