Chapter 39

It was monday, monday at last.

Everything looked to be going great, you were standing inside of freddy's green room with the animatronics, an hour before the pizza-plex opened and before gregory had to go for his first day of school. "Okay guys, is everyone almost ready? Greg you...freddy let him go" you told the fatherly figure animatronic, who was sitting on the couch, bawling his eyes out with gregory in his arms.

"B-But (y/n), gregory can't leave! who will I spend my free time with if he's gone? can't he stay for a little longer" he looked at you with the biggest puppy dog eyes you've ever seen. Those eyes would have convinced you if chica hadn't stepped in.

"Freddy, you have to let gregory go to school. he needs to go to school" chica replied as she and roxy approached him to take gregory away.

"Yeah, don't get your bra in a twist Fatbear. Let the short stack do what he's got to do for once without you being there every fucking time" Monty said from the vanity mirror fixing up his hair and sunglasses.

"They have a point, its time for us to go so I can drop him off" you motioned to your watch that read 7:15 a.m.

"Alright..." he placed gregory down on the floor but not without placing his hand on gregory's shoulder. "Gregory, before you go, let me give you a word of advice. If you ever get into trouble with your classmates, don't fight them...that's bad. you should tell your teacher's or the principal so they could take care of the matter" he said.

Gregory looked at freddy then at you with a blank stare. 

"He has a point" you shrugged but monty immediately shoved freddy away and grabbed ahold of gregory.

"Fuck that! don't listen to him little guy. What you should do is beat the living shit out of the kid that tries to fight you. Punch that son of a bitch no matter what, and if he manages to hit you..." monty rose his hand and whacked gregory in the back of the head.

"I'll hit you too for being a fucking dumbass" he said.

"Monty!" you shouted, "what? I'm teaching him the right way to deal with bullies, doing what fazfuck here told him will only get him bullied more!" monty exclaimed.

Freddy looked offended.

"My way of handling the situation of a bully is completely normal, not everything can be handled with violence, monty. Your choice of using violence is only an option that a delinquent like yourself would choose!"

"Oh you wanna go there?! your choice of telling a teacher is nothing but a choice that a teacher's pet like yourself would do!"

The two were going off at each other like nothing while chica and roxy watched. Intrigued by their fighting.

"Guys, cool it!" you tried to stop them but their arguing only grew that is until you felt gregory tug your belt. "What greg?" you looked down at him, he looked at you dead in the eye and hesitantly pointed behind him.

You followed where his hand pointed to and gulped fearfully, you picked gregory up and joined roxy and chica on the couch. God were you not gonna be the one to get in trouble.

It didn't take long for you to hear freddy and monty let out a pained shout, "QUITE IT!!" Rixie growled as she pulled on freddy's ear and pinched monty's snout. "Ow ow ow ow!!" the two complained, "are you going to stop fighting like children?" she asked, the two let out multiple 'yes'.

Rixie released her hold on them as they massaged the spots the fox had grabbed. "The two of you are fighting for childish reasons, gregory will not be doing any of those things if he fights with another kid." she glared and crossed her arms.