Chapter 48

Sundrop and Moondrop were frozen in place, sun trembled with fear as his hands grabbed moon by his jacket. "What the fuck are you doing here?" moon spat to the group of people standing before them, he gently pushed his brother to stand behind him as he confronted the mysterious people.

"Aw c'mon, don't be so harsh man. don't you remember, we're friends!" the main leader, a man with brown hair and green eyes smiled. "Yeah, don't you remember all the memories we made together, we had so much fun when we were kids" a girl with pink highlights and her other female friends giggled behind her.

"No we didn't, now leave us the fuck alone." 

Moondrop grabbed sun by his arm and pulled him along with him as they made their way back to you. But the guy stopped him yet again. "hold up man, let's talk. Just like friends do" he persuaded, "that's the thing, we weren't friends and we never will be".

"C'mon, let's just talk things out...mason..."

________________________________________________________________________________

As moon and sun were having their own problem to deal with, you were busy giving everyone their portion of food you brought along. 

"What's taking sun so long?" you ask after giving chica her plate filled with sandwiches and other snacks, "maybe the mama duck decided to pick a fight with sun after he took her ducklings" roxy said.

"Don't say that roxy, I'm going to find him, no doubting that where ever sun goes, moon follows. Monty, you coming?" you ask your boyfriend, he nodded and got up from his seat. "let's go" you held his hand and headed to the spot where sun was previously heading.

Upon heading closer, you finally found them. They were chatting with a group of at least four people. Not wanting to interrupt or even call out their names, you approached and cleared your throat.

Their conversation stopped when they took notice of you and monty, the group of people cowered at the sight of monty's intimidating stature and without thinking twice, they bailed.

Leaving their leader alone with the four of you.

"Hey, what's taking you guys so long? everybody's already eating" you said. 

"Sorry (y/n), we just...got distracted..." Moon apologized. A smirk made its way to the guy's face when he saw you and moon standing together, "(y/n)? as in (y/n) (l/n)?" he asked, you were confused from his sudden question. "Yeah, what's it to you?" you ask, the leader started to laugh.

"oh man, I can't believe it. I heard you two freaks had a sister but I never believed it." he cackled, by now, you were beyond confused.

"what's he talking about, who is he?" you question both sundrop and moondrop, Sun didn't say a word. He was trying to avoid any sort of question, better yet, he was trying to find a way to hide or even escape.

"Allow me to introduce myself babe, name's leo. I'm your brothers', Mason and Silas, friend from elementary school" he introduced himself. You froze up, not because of his introduction, but from the way he referred to sun and moon. He called them by the names that belonged to your brothers'.

"Wh-What are you talking about? They're not my brothers, my brothers are gone" you glared at the brunette standing in front of you. His grin only grew.

"Please babe, I know freaks when I see them and believe it or not. without that stupid mask and those contacts. Those two are the mason and silas I remember" he stepped closer to you and leaned down to face you but he was harshly shoved away by your boyfriend. "Back the fuck up" Monty threatened then winced from the tinge of pain on his tongue.