Chapter 60

"How's it goin' on yer end lass?"

"Not so great, we got a big problem"

"what be the problem?" foxy approached the female and looked over her shoulder to take a peak at the printed blueprints in her hands. "The parts and shells that we need to repair monty aren't here. We can easily order him a new body shell but these parts-" rixie grabbed a nearby marker and circled them. "are what's the problem. the parts are in really high demand, so I don't know if we'll be able to get these in under a few weeks or days" she bit the cap of the marker while scanning the said parts.

"Be thar a way we can get these things faster?"

"Actually, there is...one way..."

Rixie pulled out her own blueprints and slowly pointed to the tiny words on the far bottom left corner. Foxy peeked down to read the words.

"Afton Robotics, LLC".

"It's the only place that has everything we need, fazbear entertainment already has the rights to the company. (Y/n) just has to get permission to go there and find the needed parts for us to fix monty" she stated and moved over to monty's blueprints to write down a list of the needed parts on a separate piece of paper.

"How do ye know all this?"

"Let's just say...that not only do I come from there, I have some deep personal connections at that place" she held the piece of paper up and handed it over to the male in front of her. "why are ye givin' this t' me?" Foxy blinked and stared at the list in his hand.

"I want you to give that to (y/n) and tell them what I told you."

"but why don't ye want t' do it yourself? ye're the one who came up wit' the idea."

"Foxy, I'm indebted to (y/n) for everything she's done, however, She and everyone else in the pizza-plex know I'm from there. its not that I'm wanting to be rude or that I don't care for fixing monty because I do, but I can't go back there, there are some things that I'd like to be buried away...forever."

"I understand, jus' remember, sometimes its best t' face that past 'n get o'er it. I'll be back, ye keep montgomery in check." Foxy gave a quick side hug to the female then exited the metal cylinder. 

Foxy took a turn to the left and walked up the set of stairs, The door that led to freddy's service elevator opened and foxy walked through the hallway until coming up to the elevator. He pressed the button on the elevator and stepped inside, pressing the elevator's button again, the doors closed and he descended up to the backroom where freddy's recharge station was located.

Once there, the doors open and foxy walked out.

Inside of freddy's room, you were a mess. Bonnie and freddy were doing the best they could in cheering you up, roxy and chica attempted to do their best too but despite their attempts. It didn't help to ease the burning ache and guilt you felt.

So they decided to take a different approach, Freddy told bonnie to head over to the daycare and in under a few minutes, bonnie returned with your brothers in tow. Sundrop was the first one to start panicking when he saw your crying state, he turned to human form. Separating himself from moon so the two could rush to your side for immediate comfort.

Moondrop was cradling you back and forth in his arms while sundrop soothingly ran his hands through your hair to calm you down. From their acts of comfort, your sobbing turned to nothing but sniffles now.

"Feeling better starlight?" moon asked, you looked up at your brother and nodded. "It'll be alright, sunshine. I promise things will get better soon" sun assured. "Yeah! don't cry (y/n). Besides, we're all here for you, right guys?" chica looked over at bonnie, freddy and roxy with a small smile.