Chapter 17

Ever since the animatronics temporarily moved in, things became chaotic, anytime that you'd be asleep. The animatronics would be awake and cause trouble by wandering around the house, course sundrop never cause any sort of trouble for you, he's decided to stay in the playroom and mind his own business.

Freddy and Rixie were the same way, freddy would mind his own business, occasionally playing with gregory or joining monty when it came to video games. Rixie on the other hand, she was the one that helped you keep the place clean and organized. Unlike the others that caused chaos, the only time where you had peace and quiet was when they would be charging their batteries.

Today happened to be another one of those chaotic days, you were rudely awoken by the sound of plates crashing and breaking. Your eyes snapped open and you let out an irritated groan, your sleeping habit were also ruined so sleep was a hard thing to get.

That's when you felt something land on your lap, looking down, you saw your (f/c) dress. Looking over at the closet, you saw roxanne going through your things again, she was digging through your closet and checking each item out, if there was something she didn't like, she threw it to the side.

"Roxy, why the hell are you in my room? I thought we talked about this?"

Roxy's ears perked up at the sound of your voice, she tore her eyes away from the closet and looked over at you. "oh, you're awake. everyone's already awake and roaming, y'know" she ignored your question on what she was doing here and continued to dig through your clothes. Her eyes lit up at the sight of one of your favorite T-shirts, she took it off the hanger and approached your mirror.

"OH! This actually kind cute, I knew you had some clothes that could help my beauty shine more!"

She held it up in front of her metal body and checked herself out, the shirt was small compared to her massive body frame. you decided to think fast before she decided to stretch out your favorite shirt.

"sorry roxy, but I don't think it would fit you" you said and roxy was offended by those words. "what?! what do you mean by that?!" she growled and oh boy did you start sweating. An angry wolf was never a good thing, especially first thing in the morning.

"Don't take it the wrong way! I'm just saying that the colors wouldn't match with your outfit! not to mention with your gorgeous hair, wearing that shirt will completely kill your stunning appearance" you lied with hope that she would buy it.

"hmm...guess you're right, I'll just keep looking til I find something that matches with my clothes" she turned back to the closet and continued to rummage through it. With her attention redirected back to the closet, you slid out of bed and grabbed a few clothes for you to wear today. 

Once deciding on the perfect set of clothes, you entered your connected bathroom, flipped on the light switch and did your business. After you washed your hands, you changed out of your pajama's and into your change of clothes.

The clothes were something simple like a pair of jeans, a green T-shirt and your (f/c) hoodie.

You left your bathroom then your room and proceeded to walk into the kitchen, your eye twitched at the sight of chica halfway into the fridge. She was digging through the fridge to see what she could eat, gregory sat near the kitchen island with a plate of cooked frozen waffles and a glass of orange juice.

"Morning greg" you greeted him, he waved and stuffed his face with the waffles. "sorry for not waking you up, you looked like you needed the sleep" he said and gulped down some of his orange juice. "you don't have to apologize, I should be the one saying sorry, you're eating nothing but cereal and frozen breakfast for the past few days" you said.