Chapter 37

The day finally ended and here you were wiped out on the ground of the daycare with Sundrop and Moondrop laying beside you. Sun and Moon were both in human forms, they looked identical but there were differences in their appearance.

For Instance, the two were extremely tall, taller than you.

In their human forms, you reached all the way up to their waist, at first you felt confused as to how tall they are that you had to question them if they were the same height when they were animatronics. In which they replied back with a yes, but they explained that they had to crouch a lot in order to not look so menacing to the kids.

Sundrop in his human form was cheerful as ever, he had wild wavy golden yellow hair and blue eyes. His outfit consisted of the same pants, ruffles, shoes and bells around his wrists. He wore a button up shirt that looked similar to his torso in animatronic form with suspenders holding up his pants. On top of his head was a small crown like headband that represented the sun rays he had.

Moondrop on the other hand was different, unlike sun's wild wavy hair, Moon's hair was more tame and flat, followed by it being a raven color. His clothes were the same with his shirt taking form of his torso too. His hat perched perfectly on his head.

The only thing you found odd were the masks that covered half of their faces, Sun's mask was colored yellow and it covered the right side of his face while Moon's was black and covered the opposite side. 

When they first transformed in front of you, something inside of you made you feel that you recognized them from somewhere but you couldn't quite place your finger on it.

Now where were we?

Ah, that's right. The three of you were laying beside each other, covered in stickers, glitter glue, googly eyes and glitter because of the energetic group of kids. Just because moon and sun were the same person while in animatronic form didn't mean that sun would be the only one affected, anything that happened to one of them while they were in charge, the other would be affected too.

"Sunny...Moony? have you ever thought of quitting?" you ask out of nowhere as you looked up at the cloud painted ceiling. You didn't get a clear reply from moon as he laid face planted on the ground, sundrop's reply was muffled as he remained face planted on the ground too.

Suddenly, the gate doors to the daycare were slammed open, "(Y/n)! we arrived for the sleepover" freddy exclaimed as he held gregory in one arm and everyone else following behind him.

"(y/n)? Sundrop? are the two of you okay?" chica asked as she looked down at the two of you.

Monty walked over to where you laid and took in your disheveled appearance, "the fuck happened to you? did a glitter hurricane hit you?" he asked and lightly nudged your side with his foot, "No, I'm just contemplating my life so far" you said continuing to stare up at the ceiling.

"You can do that later (y/n)! Let's have some fun and get this sleepover started!" chica chirped excitedly, it was as if a switch went off because Sundrop sat up in a flash. "The sleepover! I completely forgot! I'll go get the snacks" he exclaimed and ran off in a random direction.

"Hey idiot, the gate's the other way" Moondrop yelled as he lifted his head up from the ground, Sun took a turn and ran in the direction of the daycare gates. "Thanks moony!" Sundrop said and ran in the direction of the gates.

Moondrop stood up and let out a yawn, "where are you going moony?" you ask your best friend, he let out another tired yawn and placed a hand on your head. "I'm gonna go sleep in the tower, its way quieter there than here. But I'll come back down later" he smiled then turned to look at your boyfriend as he sat in a circle with roxy, gregory and rixie.