Chapter 29

After Rixie's little declaration, you were clear to say that freddy immediately rejected that suggestion, he begged her that he was willing to do anything to get her forgiveness but that fox was stubborn. A week at least went by and you were the only one, aside from monty and roxy, that noticed how freddy was trying his best to win back rixie's forgiveness. He's gone through so many things from placing "I'm sorry" sticky notes in her room, making an "I'm sorry" card and drawings with sundrop, and leaving behind trinkets for her to find but not one thing worked.

You were currently closing up the pizza-plex for the day and temporarily in charge of night-guard duty, because vanessa was out sick for a few days after she was dragged to a club with john, susan and lucy. From what you heard, vanessa got herself wasted at the bar and when they brought her home, she started eating weird food combinations such as chicken nuggets with ice cream, cupcakes with fries and a peanut butter jelly sandwiches with pickle slices. 

Poor her, cause one thing you know for sure is that those types of things can never end well.

As you approached gator golf, you spotted roxy and rixie standing on the bridge that was built over a stream. They were both staring at the river below them, "hey guys, what are you doing?" you called out to them and made your way over.

"Hey (y/n)" roxy greeted, "hello (y/n), its nothing. we're just looking at monty" rixie said. "monty?" you joined them to where they were standing, looking down below you saw ripples through the water and bubbles coming from a certain spot.

"Jesus christ, he's in there again?!" you shouted, god you were not ready to clean him up again. "Yeah, turns out the maintenance crew weren't doing their job and instead of cleaning the trash in the rivers, they just left it in there" roxy explained, the bubbles were growing and you swore you could hear monty's yelling and curses from beneath the water.

"I'll make sure to have that place cleaned up tomorrow, but for now we should probably get him out of there" you said as you turned around to face the girls, your back was turned away from the water, "I don't think that will be a problem" roxy piped up.

"why's that?" you ask, rixie approached you and took your phone, watch and wallet from you. "you'll see. in the meantime, I'll hold these for you sweetheart" she backed away and that's when a large shadow loomed over you. "eh?" you turned around and gulped at the sight of monty standing behind you.

He was holding unto the railing of the bridge, the lower half of his body was still in the water but you could see the familiar smudges and pieces of aquatic plants. "fuck no!!!" you scrambled to run away from the railing but it was a lost cause.

Monty had gotten ahold of your arm and pulled you back before you could escape him, he wrapped his arms around your waist and flipped you back so the two of you landed back into the water. There was a loud splash and the two female animatronics looked over the railing of the bridge.

"So...you got the credit card?" Roxy asked and turned to look at her friend, Rixie held up the shiny (f/c) card and smirked. "Yep" she chuckled and placed the rest of your belongings down on the bridge.

"Online shopping?"

"Yeah, vanessa left her laptop in the office so we'll be able to use it"

"do you even know her password?"

"Please, vanessa's too busy handling with us every night. I don't think she even has the energy to put a password in the laptop"

"Guess you're right roxy"

The two laughed and left the gator golf attraction, so they could merrily spend away the money in your account. Meanwhile, you had swam back up after being pulled underwater by the animatronic gator, who was holding unto you, he was laughing his ass off while you were in a coughing fit after having swallowed a nasty amount of the murky water.