Chapter 72

The next two days, you were gone from work. You agreed to stay home like rixie said, gregory didn't ask why you weren't going to work so he didn't think much of it.

However, he did take notice of your depressed state. Being the child he was, he decided to help you take it easy by doing small things around the house. Like cleaning and making you some food, which would be a simple sandwich, microwavable foods or order take-out through the phone. He didn't know how to use the stove or cook at that matter so those were the best he could do.

But when he felt your hand on his head and he saw you smile, that made him feel a bit proud knowing he made you feel somewhat happy.

________________________________________________________________________________

The same could not be said in the pizza-plex, the night before the third day, bryce was on nightguard duty. 

He was wandering around the plex with his flashlight in his hands, "Those bitches, why do vanessa and (y/n) get the days off while I have to stay until 6am and watch over some stupid robots?" he grumbled under his breath. 

He ventured into rockstar row and checked up on the animatronics located inside, one by one he checked in on them from the window. Chica was strumming her guitar, roxy was busy checking herself out in the mirror. Freddy was reading in his room, bonnie strummed away to his guitar too and foxy was occupied with his hook.

Bryce passed by monty's room and read the sign up front, "Out of Order, huh? Good riddance, that gator was a waste of space" he said walking away but stopped in front of rixie's green room upon noticing the vixen was nowhere to be seen.

"Damn fox, she shouldn't be wandering around." he growled, using the fazwatch tied around his wrist. He used it to locate the missing animatronic, immediately the location was given.

"The fuck is that thing doing down in the tunnels?"

Bryce walked to the doors that led down below to the tunnels, unaware that he ventured straight to where he needed to be. The male followed the directions his watch was leading him too, turning to the left, he opened the gate that was closed off.

Taking a right turn was next

Slowly he was reaching his target that was just up ahead.

"One more turn and she should be there" Bryce told himself.

Right up ahead, was his target, bryce took that step forward and flashed his flashlight in front of him but there was nothing. Instead, laying on the floor was a small beeping light, he crouched down and carefully picked up the flat object. 

"The fuck...?" he asked, turning the object over to get a better look.

Regardless, he could not check the object over as something made of metal smacked him right on the head. Bryce winced in pain as he hit the floor, black spots were littering his vision but he managed to catch a small glimpse of what had knocked him out.

Purple Glowing Eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________

The amount of time that passed by couldn't be said but bryce woke up from his unconscious state tied to a chair inside of an oddly decorated room. The entire room was littered with various blankets, pillows, soft couches, speakers, books, flowers and a drum set.

"Wh-Where am I? why the fuck am I in here?!" he moved around in the seat in an attempt to free himself from his binds. It wasn't until the sound of a door opening did he stop.

"aw~ looks like somebody's finally awake~" a voice cooed, bryce looked up, his face was filled with rage when he saw rixie approaching him with glowing purple eyes. The female grabbed a nearby chair and placed it in front of the tied up male.