Chapter 61

One hour, Two hours, Three hours.

You don't know how much time went by ever since you returned home from the pizza-plex with moon's memory chip in your hands but the second you stepped foot inside of your own home, you were dead set ready to find information about getting the parts from afton robotics.

"Alright Moon, let's get you plugged in" you told the chip in your hands and grabbed your laptop and the charger from your room.

From there you connected the charger to the laptop then inserted the memory chip into the card slot, there was a bit of doubt that moon wouldn't be able to reply at first but when you heard his voice resonate from the electronic device. You felt at ease.

"Alright moon, ready to do some research?" you ask your brother, moondrop was listening to your words from within the laptop.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" he asked, "I want to look into the details of Afton Robotics, I don't have much information on it other than knowing it had to be renamed Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental because of an incident that took place years ago. What's really killing me though is the need to know what I'm going to deal with and why Rixie won't step foot in there"

Moondrop let out a hum, "Okay, I'll start looking into it but you should head to bed" he said. You stared at the laptop's camera and smiled, "Its okay moon, I'm not sleepy. I can handle staying up to help you" you said.

"(y/n)..."

Moon's voice came out sharp and serious from the laptop's speakers, his tone made you flinch a bit. "I said get to bed. you need to sleep" he stated, "but moon-"

"But nothing, as your brother I'm ordering you to go to bed. you had a stressful day and you need the rest, now go to your room and sleep"

"There's no changing your mind is there?" you ask, the laptop's cursor moved on its own as multiple internet tabs were opening up. "No" he said.

"Fine, goodnight moon" you finally gave in and placed the laptop on the couch, you waved at the laptop's camera then headed straight to your room to get the sleep you needed.

________________________________________________________________________________

That same day, back in the pizza-plex, the animatronics were deciding to put their plan into action. The pizza-plex was closed for the rest of the week so the animatronics were taking in that opportunity, "Okay, everybody know what to do?" bonnie stood in the main middle of his green room with his friends and boyfriend sitting on the couch.

"yep!"

"Good, chica. You're up first, so hop to it!"

"You got it!" Chica saluted and left the room first but about five minutes in, she came back. "Why are you back so fast? did you convince her that quickly?" roxy asked. Chica shook her head no, "She's was in the middle of a conversation with officer vanessa so I left" she explained.

"Why's the poppet natterin' wit' that wench?" Foxy frowned, "Maybe she's asking about (y/n)" chica suggested.

"No, that doesn't sound right." Roxy mimicked the frown and crossed her arm, "Why's that wolfie?" bonnie questioned with crossed arms. "Rixie hates Vaness-" Roxy's sentence couldn't be finished because a loud scream of pain erupted from rixie's room.

"What was that?!" Freddy rushed out of the room with the rest of his friends following behind, as they entered rixie's room, their faces contorted to one of shock from seeing their friend curled up into a trembling ball. Her tail was tucked up against her body as her hands covered her face, lying a few feet away from her was a black remote.