Chapter 20

You sat on the bench eating your pastry and waiting for aiden to come back when the sound of squeals erupted from a group of girls and guys not too far away.

"omg, look at that group of people walking in, they're so hot!~"

"I know right, the one with brown hair is such a cutie~"

"Please, the twins with silver hair are way better"

You looked over at the entrance of the park to see a group of six people walking in, five adults and a kid.

The main leader of the group was a tall man with medium tan skin, curly light brown hair, and blue eyes. His outfit consisted of a baby blue turtle neck sweater, black pants and shoes that complimented his mature looking stature.

The child beside him was a boy with blond hair, bright green eyes and soft light colored skin. He wore a similar looking outfit to the man but instead of a turtle neck sweater, it was a polo shirt with cargo pants and light up shoes.

Two of the girls that stood beside them looked like twins, you could only guess that they weren't identical but fraternal twins.

One of the twins had silver hair with green highlights, her skin tone was the same shade as the male from before, a shade of tan that was the complete opposite to her sister. Her eyes were a bright yellow and her choice of clothes were different than the girl beside her. she sported a red off the shoulder crop top, a red mini skirt and black short shorts underneath with heeled boots.

Her twin had similar silver hair but with blue highlights and her skin tone was a lighter shade. She had blue eyes from what you could see, or at least try to see, because her bangs covered her right eye. The color and clothing style of her clothes were different too, she wore a purple sleeveless turtleneck crop top with an off the shoulder fish net top over it. Her bottom body consisted of ripped black short shorts and black thigh high wedged heeled boots.

The next female was a preppy looking girl with cream colored skin, blue eyes, and white albino hair, she must have had dyed her hair too in order to get that color. Her short hair was pulled up into a high ponytail that was held up by a pink scrunchie. She wore a soft baby pink sweater with a hot pink skirt and white legwarmers, finishing the look off with tan colored boots.

Unlike the other four, the last guy caught your attention and made your jaw drop. He was just as tall as the leader of the group, his skin tone was a darker shade than the leader's but that wasn't bad in your opinion. His hair was red and styled into a mohawk, it wasn't terrible like those guys that thought it was cool to have it spiked high up in the air.

His outfit consisted of a tight green sleeveless deep V-neck shirt, dark ripped skinny jeans, combat boots and a black jean jacket with sunglasses perched on the bridge of his nose. however, you choked on your nearly finished pastry upon noticing how muscular and well built the guy was, he wasn't too muscular like those guys that work out too much at the gym. No, he was perfectly muscular in every single way.

The group of people were walking in the direction of where you sat, you started to panic the second they got closer, but all they did was pass by as they talked with one another. You let out a relieved sigh and relaxed in your seat, yet you didn't expect for your bag to fall from your lap and spill its contents out everywhere.

"oh shit!" you cursed and got down to pick up your things, a shadow was casted over your body and someone bent down beside you. "need some help there, doll?" a masculine voice asked, looking up, you locked eyes with the red head male. His shades were pulled down and you could see his hot pink colored eyes.

You felt like you knew those eyes and that voice from somewhere, "Hello? Anybody home?" he waved his hand in front of your face after noticing that you hadn't responded back to him. "O-Oh yeah! thanks for the help" you shyly blushed and stashed your things back into your bag. He let out a chuckle and held out his hand for you to grab, as you took his hand, he pulled you back up and smiled.