Chapter 83

"Rixie? Rixie, where are you?!"

You were standing outside of the reception hall building, looking for your friend that left in a hurry. you didn't stand by to listen what freddy had to say, he could explain all he wants later but your first priority was to find your friend that could possibly be pregnant.

Searching up front and around the outside building, you did your best to try and find her but she wasn't anywhere to be located.

"fuck fuck fuck! she's not around here!" you panicked, looking around for her some more before walking back to the main entrance. "(y/n), did something happen?" john stepped out of the building with a plate of cake in his hands. "yes! freddy did something and rixie ran off, I don't know where she is or where she could have gone." you spilled.

"That won't be a problem. she probably made her way back to your house" he suggested, using his fork to cut a piece off his cake.

"how would you know that?"

"(y/n), rixie's a fox. she's bound to head back there, foxes aren't intelligent for nothing you know" he says, mouth full with cake.

"I should go home and check to make sure" you turned around to head back to your car but stopped mid-step, "um...you don't mind if I leave the other's with you, do you?" you ask, john shook his head. "nah, don't sweat it. I'll ask my mom if I can borrow her van and I'll drop 'em off later at your house. you go take care of rixie, that's all that matters right now" john shooed you off with the wave of his hand.

"thanks john"

You walked towards your car and opened the driver side door. getting into the car, you put on your seatbelt and started up the engine. you were ready to back out of the parking when the passenger door opened.

"what the-? monty?" you were a bit confused to see your boyfriend sitting in the passenger and buckling up. "I don't wanna be left alone with fazass and those annoyin' shits" he admitted.

"Alright monty" you agreed without thinking about it, this time, you pulled out of the parking lot without anymore interruptions. Once you were out of the parking lot, you drove back to your house where you prayed your friend was at.

________________________________________________________________________________

Parking back into your house's driveway, you turned the car engine off and took off your seatbelt. You and monty exited the car and approached the front door, on the other side you could hear loud music blaring from inside.

You and monty walked up to the window and peeked in, just as john stated, rixie was inside of the house. She was lying flat on her back, eye's set on looking up at the ceiling with a hand on her stomach and the other laying still, placed right beside her motionless body was gregory's tablet, which was connected to your speaker by an aux cable.

"she's in there" you told monty, returning back to the front door, you grabbed the doorknob and attempted to open the door but it was locked. "shit, it's locked" you cursed, jiggling the handle of the door. "Do you got the house keys?" monty asks.

"Yeah, I do. hold my purse" you hand monty your purse and as he held your bag, you searched through it until you found the keys.

"Got 'em" 

Inserting the keys into the doorknob, you managed to unlock both the top and bottom lock. yet when you tried to open the door again, it remained shut. "The hell?! why's it not opening?!" you shout, "want me to break the door open?" monty suggests but you instantly shake your head. "no! do not break my door down! I don't wanna pay to get it fixed later" you tell him.