Chapter 70

The days that were going by were days that you were hating. That bryce guy did not learn his lesson when you and aiden both beat the living shit out of him. He only continued to pursue and follow you around the pizza-plex.

Occasionally he watched you from far away as you worked on the animatronics, you've told john and aiden about these things and saying this now. They were pissed, and today, today was one of those same days.

Bryce had been watching you from afar at glamrock gifts while you were busy helping out a family that was looking for the way to the west arcade. 

"Okay, follow these directions and it should take you there" you pointed to the map you had given the family, the mother smiled and her husband nodded his head. "Thank you ma'am" they thanked and took their leave.

You waved goodbye to them until noticing something move from far off, "Hell to the no" you spoke and headed straight to the door that led to the tunnels down below. You walked through the dark tunnels, your footsteps echoed through the empty tunnels but with sounds of extra footsteps.

You knew you weren't alone.

"Parts and service is just up ahead" you told yourself and upon stepping inside. you were greeted by the sight of rixie located inside of the safety cylinder. Which was odd, she's suppose to be checking on the children and making sure everything was going smoothly in her attraction.

Approaching the protective barrier, you knocked on the window to get her attention. The animatronic fox jumped from your sudden action, she turned over to where you were at and waved. Placed on top of her head were a pair of goggles and in her hands were various tools.

Looking down at the chair in front of her you saw the body of your lover being assembled but his head was nowhere in sight. 

The doors to the cylinder opened and you walked inside, smiling at her. "Hey rixie, what are you doing down here? Don't you normally come down here in the night" you ask. Rixie sheepishly smiled, "Funny story actually, last night foxy and I were so busy getting monty's endo-skeleton fixed up that we lost track of time and by the time we were finished with a quarter part of the body. We were caught by susan and lucy" she admitted.

"So what happened?"

"Foxy told them what we were doing and honestly, they looked quite relieved that we're taking this reparation off their hands so they're letting us continue our work." she explained, "That's nice...but I feel like I should apologize to you and foxy" you said.

Rixie rose her eyebrow at you, "what are you sorry for?" she stopped screwing in the bolts and looked at you.

You let out a shaky sigh, "I'm suppose to be the one fixing monty, not only am I the head mechanic but I'm his handler. He's my responsibility to fix because it's MY fault that he's broken! but look, I'm making you and foxy do all the work while I don't do shit!" you exclaimed. Guilt laced behind every word.

The sound of tools being placed down clattered in the cylinder room and it didn't take long for you to feel a hand on your head. "Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. What happened to monty was not your fault, he sacrificed himself because he loved you. so don't hate yourself for it, instead wipe that frown away and replace it with a smile." she grabbed the corners of your mouth and pushed them up to force a smile on your face.

"But what do I do? I can't just let you do all the work by yourself! let me at least help in some way" you suggested, rixie tapped her chin as if thinking until snapping her fingers. "Alright, I know what you can help with" she said.

"what's that?"

Rixie grinned, "Think you can handle being the star mascot for gator golf and the bass player for the band while the main star is away?" she asked. "What? me? take over monty golf? and play in the band?" you pointed to yourself, rixie nodded. "You got that pretty little costume that monty gave you, don't you? I'm sure you can handle covering your husband's spot as the star mascot." she teased.