Chapter 27

Just like they said, those three have kept their word after filling roxy in over what they heard.

When your shift was over, you said goodbye to the animatronics and headed home to relax on your day off, the animatronics were left alone in the now closed pizza-plex.

Monty, Roxy and Rixie were sitting down at one of the tables, a deck of UNO cards, a box of pizza and a bowl of nachos were placed in the middle of the table with cups of cold soda. one of the many things they got from the food court and for the cards, it was something they brought with them after their visit at your house.

Rixie was looking through her hand of cards while monty placed down a red 9 card, Roxy went next. She took a look at her hand that was nothing but green and yellows, she let out a sigh noticing that she didn't have neither color or number, she drew a card from the stack and placed it down. 

"+4 Rixie" she turned to the silver fox, rixie smiled innocently and placed down another +4. 

"actually, that goes to monty" she turned to the alligator, monty pursed his lips and tapped his chin, roxy's eyes widened when a smirk made its way to his lips.

"no! no you better not!" she pointed, "sorry not sorry" he laughed and stacked another +4. Roxy let out a raged scream, "you asshole!!" she angrily took 12 cards from the stack of cards. Rixie and Monty laughed at their friends demise for she's had such terrible luck for the past few turns, by now roxy's hand was a total of 18 cards.

"this is fun, hope nothing could ruin this" rixie smiled and placed a skip card down, skipping monty's turn.

However, a cheerful voice echoed through the atrium causing the three's once joyful mood to sour. "Hey guys! whatcha playing?!" chica walked up to the group with freddy by her side, their hands intertwined with each other.

"fuck, I jinxed it..." rixie whispered beneath her breath and pinched the bridge of her snout. "hello everyone" freddy greeted, "what do you want fazbear?" monty questioned with annoyance.

Despite the harsh tone in monty's voice, freddy ignored it, "chica and I were looking for the three of you. mind if we were to join you in your game?" freddy asked.

Roxy and Monty were silent until the sound of a chair screeching turned their attention, rixie threw her cards on the table and pushed her chair back in. "hey, where you going rix?" monty asked, "sorry, I'm just...I lost my urge to play. I'll see you and rox later" she walked past freddy and chica but the albino chicken looked confused.

"Hey rixie wait!"

Chica reached out and grabbed ahold of the fox's jacket sleeve, roxy and monty gasped when the sound of the fabric tearing echoed through the empty atrium.

"oh no!" she gasped at the sight, rixie looked at the ripped fabric, but didn't make a sound, she turned around instead to leave. "rixie wait, let me help you fix it!" chica grabbed her arm to stop her again.

"Chica..." rixie cut her off and chica looked at the fox standing in front of her, she let out a small squeak of fear upon seeing how cold the fox's glare was.

"If you don't let go of me in the next three seconds, you won't have hands or better yet, you won't have a mouth to eat that garbage you call food" she threatened, chica whimpered letting go of her arm, "rixie, that was very rude! you mustn't say things like that. Apologize at once" freddy interfered.

Monty and Roxy exchanged looks, "should we stop this?" roxy whispered but monty shook his head. "nah, let's see how freddy boy fixes this one. Pass the nachos" he replied. Roxy passed the bowl over without breaking eye contact from the forming argument.