Chapter 75

And here we are! The chapter you all have been waiting for, please note that this is the first time I've ever actually done a full smut and posted it on wattpad. I don't know if its going to be to your liking but either way enjoy. Oh, apologies for any spelling errors up ahead. I normally re-read it but I got work tomorrow so I had to skim it.

P.S. To those uncomfortable with smut, please do not read. Instead wait patiently for the next chapter. Thank You. 

The moment you were hauled off by your boyfriend, you struggled to get comfortable. Being tossed over his shoulder made your stomach numb from the broad metal shoulders and shoulder pads. So to bring comfort and a bit of relief, you fumbled on his shoulder, trying to straighten yourself automatically.

Although, despite the numbing growing around your torso, you felt the shoulder you were tossed over soften. The once metal plating was replaced with muscular flesh and the shoulder pads felt softer, monty had turned to his human form.

You open your mouth to question him when a large hand smacks your backside suddenly, the surprising action caused you to let out a squeal. "Somethin' wrong princess?" monty grinned at you, showing you his sharp white teeth.

His grip on your thigh tightened as he held you against his shoulder, preventing you from careening over his back. 

"M-Monty, where are we going?!" you shouted at him, determined to find out where your reptilian boyfriend was taking you. "My room of course" he replied. 

"W-Wait?! your green room?!" you panicked but monty rolled his eyes at you. "No, my other room" he turned the corner and opened a familiar looking door, as monty walked in. You took in the room's familiar decorations, it was the main lobby that led to the spare rooms made for the animatronics. 

Your boyfriend walked through a small hallway that led to his personally designed room. Upon stepping inside, monty took you off of his shoulder and quite roughly, threw you onto a soft mattress. Taking your time to look around, you took notice of the things placed in his room.

It looked almost similar to his green room with the exception that he had a large bed, multiple spare guitars, a few amp speakers, a microphone, picture frames, pillows and blankets. The room would look like an ordinary bedroom for a human if the human standing in front of you wasn't part animatronic.

Your attention was drawn away from the room when familiar pieces of clothing were tossed to the side. Your eyes traveled down to the ground to see the purple shoulder pads and the green and yellow crop top. Slowly, you looked back up at your boyfriend to see that he stripped himself of the clothes. The only piece of clothing he had on were his pants, you swallowed the lump in your throat as your eyes stayed glued to his well defined muscles, pectorals and abs.

Monty crawled up onto the bed, his hand grabbing a hold of your ankle. he pulled you closer as his muscular body towered over you. "C'mon cher, I can't possibly be the only one gettin' rid of my clothes~" he growled in your ear. Your face burned with a blush, hesitantly reaching up, you initiated the process of stripping yourself from your clothes.

Orange-red eyes watched you intently with lust as you discarded and tossed your clothes to the side, it wasn't until you were fully nude in front of your boyfriend did he decide to lean down to your neck and place wet kisses from your jaw to your collarbone. Small whimpers were escaping as he bit, sucked and marked your neck. Littering it with hickies that were sure to stay there for hours.

Your thoughts stuttered to a halt when you felt monty's hand reach down to your exposed vulva, he casually pressed a finger into your hole that was burning with arousal. Slowly he thrusted his fingers into your dripping sex.